Reviews for The Way
penthestory chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
TTTT So beautiful! I played the song while I read this and it made it the sweetest, most amazing story ever!
XxYingYangxX chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh my gawd! this is such a cute story! I love it! XD
Edward Sam Mustang chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
OMG that was so CUTE!
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
good story. I think Ed was a bit too emotional but then again i like him that way ;]... as for the automail...i like it on him too... so i'm glad u kept it... . great story!
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
The story was excellent
QueenAley49 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Aww. I loved it, it was so cute, this is going to my favorites
tsurenaii chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
That was so cute! And...

I loved the card thingy very nice! Also I can imagine the part with Roy sitting on the bed all the rose petals and stuff! It would look so kawaii! Awesome oneshot! Keep up the good work!
doomsongsinger chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
aw that's so cute. I
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
aw! so cute! keep up the ozzum work! *huggles ed plushie*
Guardian Radiance chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
*sobs uncontrollably* How dare you make me cry so much! *sigh* That was such a lovely and sweet. It was so cute! I loved it as much as I loved the first fic I read by you! U are going on my favorites again!
chibielric chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I love that you put Hughes into it! He's awsome and should have never been killed! *misses him* And that was the sweetest Roy/Ed fic I've ever read! I got all teary eyed and in the good way _ So kawaii how Al helped Roy. Yay for Al and Roy schemes! Hope you find another romantic mood to be in one day
I Will Consume Your Soul chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I'm so glad you put Maes in this! It nearly made me cry just thinking about if he were alive again! But. This was a lovley story. It was cute. Edward and Roy. I find them adorable together. Anyway! I loved it! _!
Kuroi In a Black Hole chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Kawaii! Love it! Awesome one shot!