Reviews for Echoes in the Dark
Titan5 chapter 17 . 4/30
This was awesome! It's an easy read that makes you not want to stop. It flows perfectly - the dialogue, the characters, the action, the angst, - everything. The voice of the characters is so true I can almost see it playing out in my head. I'm relatively new to the M7 world, but this one of the best I've seen.
Night Owl chapter 17 . 7/3/2007
Hey there. Only the second ATF Mag7 I've read, but I'm kinda likin' it! Really nice story. Well plotted, great descriptions, nice progression to Vin's recovery, great banter between the characters. Thanks for the great read.
Duchess67 chapter 17 . 11/4/2006
Aw, I'm glad of the happier ending than I was expecting, considering the rest of the story.

Why do you authors like to hurt Vin so bad? If it's not him it's Ezra or poor little JD and I can't for the life of me figure out why. *shaking my head as I laugh*
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 10/28/2006
Excellent! Vin does need some professional help! Hell, Chris still does too! Buck put it very well. The light has gone out. Cant blame Vin. he's been and still is going through hell on earth. All we can do is pray and hang on.

Well done! I am so involved and antsy about this. Im on the edge of my seat! Woot!
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 10/21/2006
The right choice doesnt always feel right at the time. Its the long range view you have tot ake. whether you are willing to pay the price for the other choice..

Eagerly awaiting the next installments.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 10/21/2006
It just keeps getting better and better! True friendship shining through! Good going.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
Still going strong! Pregnancy can change a lot of things. Sean could very well have been araid for his unborn child's life.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
More good stuff added to the story! This is a definte read!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 10/21/2006
Good chapter. Vin needs to know he is important.
interestedfan chapter 13 . 10/19/2006
Great story line can't wait to see how this turns out. Love how the team are looking after Vin. Please update soon.
Watcom chapter 11 . 10/11/2006
Really like this story. Poor Vin, betrayed again. I can't wait to see what they want with Vin, please update soon.
Steamfan chapter 10 . 9/29/2006
Oh GOD! Poor Vin! You've hit h/c gold with this fic.
Linderhill chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
read this on another list, great story!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
Woot! Great Chapter! Its going to be hard for Vin and Chris in that hell hole.

I am looking forward to the rest of the chapters.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
Again a first class piece of writing that grips you and has you hanging on the edge of your seat! Wonderful!