Reviews for The Black Mesa Incident
EricLightscythe chapter 38 . 7/8
Really enjoyed reading! Never felt bored for even a second. I like how you've interlaced the three viewpoints. Action was intense. Loved it!
AlbedoActual chapter 26 . 5/31
it's time to kick ass and experiment, and I'm all out of tests...
AlbedoActual chapter 16 . 5/25
Yes it is possible but not at the beach... calm water is fine but waves... youll never see them again.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Literally the best story I've read yet. It's nice that Freeman gets to talk now!
HelenTheMoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Imagine my surprise when I was about to fav all of your Hλlf-Life novelizations only to realise that you had abandoned fanfiction before even I joined. Whatever. I will fav your fics anyway because I love them. I have only read 9 novelizations of ANY video game that were well written, and five of them belong to the same author, so that doesn't count. I was about to compliment you on the fluency and insight along with the excellent grasp on the characters and the like! And you QUIT!? I sure hope you read this review.
MJ Vilches chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
You missed the casserole in the oven. Haha. But other than that, you're story is awesome. Definitely be reading more. CD
echo098 chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
hello.
I realize that this review is pointless because you have already finished this story. but if by any small chance you are still receiving these reviews, I would like you to know that after finding this story earlier this morning via a Reddit comment, I have used every spare moment of my day to read this and it's great!
thanks for putting your time into these stories.
-a late fan
Jack The Immortal chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
Another great chapter!

Say, you never played Decay. I have. Would it be alright with you if I wrote an adaption of Decay set in your continuity?
Michel Aoun chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Nice story , You can make about Half-Life oppsosing force too ..
thrawn92 chapter 38 . 3/13/2015
Excellent job, man. This was an enjoyable read, and definitely answered some questions I had about the world of Half-Life.
thrawn92 chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
Couldn't help but laugh at the "Bad guys don't knock" bit. Nice touch
thrawn92 chapter 30 . 3/12/2015
Those organic weapons kinda remind me of what the Yuuzhan Vong from Star Wars: The New Jedi Order would use.
thrawn92 chapter 28 . 3/12/2015
Just finished watching Half-Life Episode 2, and I think your portrayal of Magnusson is spot-on. I also love how Shepard just takes it in stride.
thrawn92 chapter 16 . 3/10/2015
So far, this story is fantastic. Gordon's behavior is very believable, and I love how you add in the G-man cameos. I never knew he was in the game that much. That guy ain't human.
thrawn92 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Some of my favorite stories on this site are novelizations of video games, and it looks like this one is gonna be great. I just hope that Aperture Laboratories is given its due, since both Half-Life and Portal are in the same universe.