Reviews for The Black Mesa Incident
HelenTheMoon chapter 1 . 10/19
Imagine my surprise when I was about to fav all of your Hλlf-Life novelizations only to realise that you had abandoned fanfiction before even I joined. Whatever. I will fav your fics anyway because I love them. I have only read 9 novelizations of ANY video game that were well written, and five of them belong to the same author, so that doesn't count. I was about to compliment you on the fluency and insight along with the excellent grasp on the characters and the like! And you QUIT!? I sure hope you read this review.
MJ Vilches chapter 3 . 9/2
You missed the casserole in the oven. Haha. But other than that, you're story is awesome. Definitely be reading more. CD
echo098 chapter 12 . 8/28
I realize that this review is pointless because you have already finished this story. but if by any small chance you are still receiving these reviews, I would like you to know that after finding this story earlier this morning via a Reddit comment, I have used every spare moment of my day to read this and it's great!
thanks for putting your time into these stories.
-a late fan
Jack The Immortal chapter 9 . 5/26
Another great chapter!

Say, you never played Decay. I have. Would it be alright with you if I wrote an adaption of Decay set in your continuity?
Michel Aoun chapter 1 . 4/9
Nice story , You can make about Half-Life oppsosing force too ..
thrawn92 chapter 38 . 3/13
Excellent job, man. This was an enjoyable read, and definitely answered some questions I had about the world of Half-Life.
thrawn92 chapter 34 . 3/13
Couldn't help but laugh at the "Bad guys don't knock" bit. Nice touch
thrawn92 chapter 30 . 3/12
Those organic weapons kinda remind me of what the Yuuzhan Vong from Star Wars: The New Jedi Order would use.
thrawn92 chapter 28 . 3/12
Just finished watching Half-Life Episode 2, and I think your portrayal of Magnusson is spot-on. I also love how Shepard just takes it in stride.
thrawn92 chapter 16 . 3/10
So far, this story is fantastic. Gordon's behavior is very believable, and I love how you add in the G-man cameos. I never knew he was in the game that much. That guy ain't human.
thrawn92 chapter 1 . 3/8
Some of my favorite stories on this site are novelizations of video games, and it looks like this one is gonna be great. I just hope that Aperture Laboratories is given its due, since both Half-Life and Portal are in the same universe.
Jack The Immortal chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
'm really liking this fic so far. So far I haven't quite beaten Half-Life 1 yet, but so far it seems completely accurate to the game. Are you going to do novelizations for Portal and Portal 2?
Hastenus chapter 38 . 12/4/2014
Wonderful. Just...wonderful.
shroobot3000 chapter 38 . 9/22/2014
Simply put this is the best Half life fanfic I've read. Engaging, sometimes heartwrenching, it made stick to the end and gotta say it's probably better, to me at least, than the original story. I recommend listening to the Black Mesa mod track while reading. 10/10
awesomesauce4 chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
It's possible to swim with glasses, but it's pretty uncomfortable. They do stay on, however, if that was what you're asking.