Reviews for The Black Mesa Incident
Nogoodnms chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
Christ. It's fucked up that this chapter was published when Episode 2 was a new thing and we still haven't seen the next entry. Instead we get hats. Goddamn it.
Stan Darsh chapter 33 . 10/22/2016
I think this your version of Shepard is quite endearing and understandingly pragmatic. His entire way of life is turned around and he's handling it the only way he knows how; by trusting in his training. You continue to impress and enthrall!
Stan Darsh chapter 26 . 10/14/2016
My jaw is thoroughly on the floor after reading this chapter. Well done sir! Your edits continue to impress, and after some thought I'd probably go the same route you did. Thank you once again for this awe-inspiring adaptation!
Stan Darsh chapter 22 . 10/13/2016
Wow, this has been here for over ten years!? As strange as it is to admit, this is the first time I've read fan fiction. I've reached out to Gabe Newell of Valve more than once to approve an official HL novel, but I'm sure it's not surprising that I haven't received a response from him or Valve. Either way, I'm grateful that there is some quality writing out there about this incredible storyline, so thank you for taking what must've been months to create this!

I was going to save this till the end, which I suspect many people did since I have yet to see any reviews, but so far this has been brilliant! Truly riveting and realistic to the storyline. Your edits have been logical and characterizations entertaining, to say the least.

Having said that, I have one question for you that relates directly to chapter 22: seeing the obvious advantages of using the 'hornet gun' why wouldn't Gordon opt to keep it in lieu of conventional weapons? You even point out his scientific interest in the thing, but he's still quick to discard it. Perhaps it's because I find the hornet gun the most useful weapon in all of HL, so it's treatment here was a bit surprising. Thanks again for this wonderful writing!
EricLightscythe chapter 38 . 7/8/2016
Really enjoyed reading! Never felt bored for even a second. I like how you've interlaced the three viewpoints. Action was intense. Loved it!
AlbedoActual chapter 26 . 5/31/2016
it's time to kick ass and experiment, and I'm all out of tests...
AlbedoActual chapter 16 . 5/25/2016
Yes it is possible but not at the beach... calm water is fine but waves... youll never see them again.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Literally the best story I've read yet. It's nice that Freeman gets to talk now!
HelenTheMoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Imagine my surprise when I was about to fav all of your Hλlf-Life novelizations only to realise that you had abandoned fanfiction before even I joined. Whatever. I will fav your fics anyway because I love them. I have only read 9 novelizations of ANY video game that were well written, and five of them belong to the same author, so that doesn't count. I was about to compliment you on the fluency and insight along with the excellent grasp on the characters and the like! And you QUIT!? I sure hope you read this review.
MJ Vilches chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
You missed the casserole in the oven. Haha. But other than that, you're story is awesome. Definitely be reading more. CD
echo098 chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
hello.
I realize that this review is pointless because you have already finished this story. but if by any small chance you are still receiving these reviews, I would like you to know that after finding this story earlier this morning via a Reddit comment, I have used every spare moment of my day to read this and it's great!
thanks for putting your time into these stories.
-a late fan
Jack The Immortal chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
Another great chapter!

Say, you never played Decay. I have. Would it be alright with you if I wrote an adaption of Decay set in your continuity?
Michel Aoun chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Nice story , You can make about Half-Life oppsosing force too ..
thrawn92 chapter 38 . 3/13/2015
Excellent job, man. This was an enjoyable read, and definitely answered some questions I had about the world of Half-Life.
thrawn92 chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
Couldn't help but laugh at the "Bad guys don't knock" bit. Nice touch