Reviews for Invalid Response
tigerlily124 chapter 14 . 5/16/2019
This was great! Ps, you’re the first to make me realize that Darien would be one hell of a psychiatrist. He knows all the tricks. Well done!
berex14 chapter 14 . 4/22/2019
With all honesty . I don't know how this end make me feel. A lot of question pop in my head. And i feel like that stories that when they reach major cliffhanger they never update. I know that you finish but. Its just i expect more resolution on the things. However i love the characther. The plot. The develop of the storie between them. I just feel the its leave a lot of lose ends but the way you writte es amazing .
Elmund9 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
I'm liking this fic a lot. The characterization is great and the lack of bashing of characters is a breath of air. The number of fics I have closed because Rey is mean and horrible are impossible to count, but in here, I feel that she will be respected even if she is kind of tackless.

So far, this fic writing has been so great that I had to write this. I'm going to keep reading to see what will happen.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 14 . 7/16/2017
Sequel?
Lady Aya chapter 14 . 2/28/2017
I loved this! drew me in, just enough passion to make me crave more from USA and mamo-chan. and a super fresh take on the first season. great job.
ericlover6288 chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2015
I love love love the twist of the story. And I don't know if I'm wrong are not, but Serena getting up a 7:30 makes me believe that she was going to Darien's. So they are continued off of their lives as they once were, but as normal people. No sailor senshi or tuxedo mask. I hope this theory is true.
Glimare chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
Since she's underage, shouldn't one of her parents be there? Or one of their legal council? This could be a base for a harassment law suit.
Aquasira chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
The story is beautiful. It really opens your eyes to people with disabilities and how life is through their eyes. Absolutely wonderful
ChocolateandRoses chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is the third time that I'm reading this, and it doesn't get old. I love this story so very much, and kicked myself for not putting in my favorites list last time. So, I resorted to looking over 50 pages of Sailor Moon fanfics for this...and totally worth it :) Thanks so much for sharing! Definitely putting it in my favorites right now.
Sailorblondie11 chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
Awesome story! Loved the relationship Serena ad Darien built! It was so cute! I just wish it ended a little differently. Does everyone remember everything? Are the girls normal now? Can Darien walk? Is Serena still helping him out?
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
I love this story!

The thing that didn't really sit well with me is that Darien cried a lot. That was just odd to me.

I really do hope you would make a sequel. If you did I'd probably start screaming, "OH MY GOSH! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!"

Please make a sequel! This story is to good to end here!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Hello

I'm actually not sure how much I liked this ending. I mean, yeah, the fic as a whole is awesome, more than awesome really. But I've never liked the fact that in cannon time went back, it's not only about them loosing their memories, but the fact that things never really happened. I guess on one hand it's great, Darien is perfectly well now. But what about everything he learnt from that experience? To be more open, to believe, to hope, to love, and be loved in return. The love between him and Serena, a love that was formed before either knew of the other's secret identity or about their past lives. The way Serena changed, becoming more responsible, mature, showing how much she's capable of. In other, lesser matters, what about the brat that nearly killed both Darien and Serena, if time's gone back then he's back to doing whatever he wants, and that psychologist, who probably would have ended up learning a lesson now won't, and the board directors who learnt something from Serena, the same.

And yes, I know this is a story, fiction, and all that; but the whole thing just frustrates me! Sorry for the rambling but I'm honest, I said it already, this story is totally amazing, I'm just not fully content with the ending.

The worst part (yes, pushing aside all my other babbling) is that we don't even know if they remember; I mean, even if things were technically undone, they do deserve that much!

Argg! I'm frustrated alright.

P.S. This fic is still going to my list of favorites, to let you know; I just wanted to get my point across.

See ya! Hope you write more!
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
That was a great story. Is there a sequel? Also did Darien still have that car accendent considering there was a strange girl in his apartment?
sami1010220 chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
...what? so wait, does that mean that they remembered everything that happened, minus the sailor scout parts? i'm pretty confused, lol. other than my confusion over this last chapter though, i thought this was a really good fic. i really enjoyed seeing darien and serena get close, and thought you paced teh story really well. i didn't think that entire chapter dedicated to swing music was necessary (though i do love big band), but i guess as long as darien finally figured out his feelings, lol. again, great job