Reviews for Past Days
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I've never read anything like that. o_O

It was... Great.

Wow.

I'm adding you to my Author Alert list. And there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! BUAHAHAHA! -evil grin-
Adi88 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Ooh lovely. I like that song... and wow on you, getting it to fit Ayame and Hatori. I couldn't love more the way you did the whole reincarnation thing - I don't go in for that much, preferring people who stay dead and all [unless they're vampires, but... yeah...], but really. You just... did a good job. I can't even explain it properly. It's your job to be eloquent, not mine, damnit... But much love.
hatori's-flower chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
It's even better then I imagined. I can't believe someone could write this well! Keep writing cause you have way more talent then I have ever seen.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Like a songfic without the lyrics. Interesting. I actually liked it, though, even though it sometimes sounded forced. And I thought it was a little confusing that she said she was cursed with the hair, but was American and married into the Sohma, and-

Ack! Dinner time! Sorry to cut myself short and leave a short review, but I have to go.

Have a great day!

~ Hana

PS - If I didn't get to say it yet, just know that I did like it. The lyrics just sounded forced at times. You improve really quickly. Quite a skill. n_n And that's supposed to be a compliment, if I'm not being clear.
Metallic Ghost chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
This was a very nice story. It was slightly confusing in the beginning to me because it dealt with Ayako and Hiroshi, and it's a Fruits Basket story, but I understood as I got further into the story. Nice job. :)