Reviews for The Voice Within
Lena7623 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I like how Illyria continues to develop after the show like you have her here. I think this is more likely what would have happened if she didn't have anywhere to go. I can imagine her having Fred's voice in her head, whether it's her own imagination creating it or whatever.
desi393 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
You did a good job with this...I always wished that Team Angel would have found out that the dr dude lied about Fred and she and Illyria would have had to share the 'shell' but alas good ol wb held true to form and cancelled one of my fav shows. I'm so close to swearing off television...But I liked how you continued Illyria's story, even if it was only an extra chapter.
The Voice chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Wow, that was touching. So Illyria has a little humanity in her after all...
MadTom chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Nice. I'm guessing most readers will ask you to add to this and would probably want things wrapped up more neatly with Fred breaking through and becoming herself etc etc. I won't object to that, but if you want to leave that to our imagination, that's fine with me as well.
marjenna chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Well done. Illyria, Fred, Trish and Roger are all in character. The end is touching and fits Illyria's character development in Angel Season 5.