Reviews for The Drowning Deep
really liked, nicely done
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
:D
hollow echos chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I just rewatched the episode Sateda so of course I was looking for tags to the episode when I found yours. I must say that this was an absolutely wonderful read. There aren't many fics out there that really analyze Ronon's character because he puts up such a strong wall around himself and his emotions. I think you captured that dynamic perfectly and I loved that Rodney got to help in his rehabilitation, even unwittingly. Thanks for the great read, I really enjoyed it!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Loved it. Nice and long and real. Love it!
Rac80 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
cute story
LadyLefaye chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This is a wonderful tag to the episode Sateda. You really have the character's voices down well. I can see this in my head as a real part of the show. The interaction between McKay and Ronon was wonderful! _
Marianne H. Stillie chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
This is an outstanding story. It brings out elements in Ronon and Rodney that we never see in the show.

Ronon's recovery from his Sateda experience is beautifully and honestly done.

I like the way you use the Athosian's accessibility as the setting and means to tell your story.

Great work!

Marianne
Mikkilynn chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wonderful! Enjoyed the interaction...however, I have to say that I too wished it had gone on just a bit longer..*grin*

meli
Wraithfodder chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
"“Lovely. Want to get out of the pool and come work now?” McKay crossed his arms, and stepped back as the two splashed their way to the edge and up the bank. “And put that thing away.”"

Loved it! Very nice character piece with Ronon and McKay :)
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
No no no no! How can you end that there? You have to show them finishing the dam, and Carson yelling at Ronon for pulling his stitches, and Elizabeth agreeing (or disagreeing) to rescue the other runners, and and and...MORE! PLEASE!
NotTasha chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Yay! A McKay and Ronon story! So nicely done. Well written and nicely characterized.
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wonderfully, amazingly done! I was writing a post Sateda fic too, but I was blown away by how well you did yours! On my list of favs. So, so well done. I loved Jinto and Ronon's little interaction, and Ronon bursting out like that on McKay. You hardly see Ronon burst out like that, but I could totally imagine him doing that. Again, well done! I'll definitely be looking forward to your work in the future.

~thedummie2
Alpha Pegasi chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I really enjoyed this story - an excellent and rare study of Ronon. In fact all your characterisations were good especially McKay. And all the little details such as Rodney's pants - I laughed out loud when I read Ronon's idea of packing.

A lovely Sateda tag.
SGFlutegirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That was a lovely story. Great Rodney - Ronon interaction. Ronon is such a great character, and you did a great job with his voice. Loved the scene with him and Jinto in the tent, and him finally letting go.
Sepik chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I loved it! It was extremely IC, and the plot, even though it wasn't very much of one, was good. Although I guess I could also argue that the plot was very huge, because it was all about dealing with things. Anyhoo... I really liked it. :D