Reviews for I Like You
randomistA chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
SUPER COOL please continue with it
Heather chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Ok i made my email a long time ago so its dumb:D.I loved the story!Can you make a story about Akari and Rik getting married?If you dont i tellyou the truth i like pyoXcoo a little bit more than akariXrik.;D keep up the good work
MewCuxie12 chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
This is funny and very well written. PLZ UPDATE! Ky...I'm not too sure about him...XD
brokensocks chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Here's one step towards your 40 reviews.

Hee hee, I giggled a lot.
Ichigo chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Anywho~ Hahah, first comment was "Dude.. is that the F-word!"

xD Icki-chan, shame on j00!

And for the record, yeah some girls may be creeped out by girly boys but most of them like it because, generally most g** guys have all the girl friends.

Wow.. they way you described Akari's highschool years reminded me of myself xD

Awh~ I like the way you ended it.

Overall, twas cute
Chocolatheque chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
Alright. The parts about Ky are still totally the best. XD

Poor Piyoko. n.n Wahh, I really wanted fanservice, but oh well.

I like your backstory for Akari! It all seemed to fit her really well. I can see Akari as being reserved, but still caring about others. The "making her 17 to the public, but she's actually 24" thing was clever. XD Her thoughts about Rik were really cute, too. All the random observations. n.n Although, I think his eyes are more red than purple... I can't remember.

LOL at “Do you want me to hit you with the broom, too?” xD

Wahh, I hate to nag, but her full name is spelled "Pyocola," without the "i". xO I hate nitpicking about names' spelling, but somehow... I dunno. xD

OMG, at the last part, when you were talking about Rik and Akari both being lonely, I thought you were talking about Rik and Ky at first XD I read it over again and realized what you meant.

I liked this chapter a lot! It was so cute, and well-written. :3 I can't wait for the update!
Al chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Hahaha dude! I only read chpt 1.

N u sed it was short? More than my one-shots! Lolol. 3; I have no idea whoz who n the lieutenent(?) etc...o_o;...

Anyways, thatz the first fic I'd ever read from u lol. Fo someone whoz interested in BL more than het, gotta say itz so far so good ehehe.
Ichigo chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Update! xD
C.C. the Magnificient chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Wow awesome story! Rik and Coo are so funny x3

Love it so much! Please update soon!
Chocolatheque chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
I love the interaction between Rik and Coo. XD

And I demand that the next chapter be longer! (pout)
Choco chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I don't really know much about this anime/manga, but this was a good well-writen story.
Hiro Konobu chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Wow, I liked how your story is coming along, need I say more?
Vanilla chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I really like it. You should update soon, it's cute and has this twist of funny. -So bad at reviewing/criticism-...xD
KasaiWolf chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Really good! I hope you make more.
dreamboatdarryl chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
That's so cute! I wonder if she's going to get the job...Update soon, man!