Reviews for A Familiar Path
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
you are very good at the angst storys

you bring a tear to my eye every story if not make me cry full out
Yellowwolf chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That was so sad but very beautifully written! Loved it!
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
aahh.. that was sad. I Liked it!
hanyou-elf chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
i love the anonymous way you wrote it, but so many clues lead me to think that it's draco coming to visit harry.

first is the wildflower clue. harry would almost instinctively go for something simple like that, draco would be more apt to go for something extranagant and i believe you stated 'The flowers are cheerful and simple, nothing he would have ever bought on his own, but for the task that they’re intended, they are perfect.'

the second would be his concern about his clothing and his shoes, but his lack of caring. because he is rich and able to purchase anything, he doesn't really care about it.

the third, is the order of the letters. i know you only put in the ones that were common in both names, but the order... it's the order of the letters. you could have mixed it so it wouldn't make you think of harry potter (a, r, o)

great story darling. you did a wonderful job and i felt so sad for the character. i hope you continue to write things like this.
Lilliputian722 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Woefully sad and poignantly touching...amplified by the agony of the unknown. Who's gone and who's left behind, alone, to suffer endlessly?

You did it again. Bravo.