Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar: The Pyramid of Light
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Good story
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Awesomeness! Keep up the good work!
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
bervo eaver they-yugi-oh-avter-yugi-oh-cpusel-mosters/dawn-of-duel/kcgp-so-i-put-to-you
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This is a cool story. Please make some more. Keep up the good work.
Maria Adela chapter 9 . 9/20/2006
This is great! Sorry I haven't read any fics in a while.. too much homework.. anyway.. this is a great fic.. I can't wait till the next time you update. -
kilnorc chapter 7 . 9/19/2006
first off, lemme just say, i love this and your Avatar series. really do. second... -hits PC- stupid alerts! had no clue you were doing the movie!

love the duels and everything. in fact, since i've read your fics, i've been inspired to do my own rewrite of Yugioh GX with my own character like you do the original with yours! So, if you'd like, feel free to check it out so far. It's called Yugioh GX! Heroes.

i'd appreciate any advice you can give me my man. ok, gonna go read more of this, ja ne!

P.S. i know you're gonna do the Oricalchoes and the Egypt saga (that's a given) but since you've done the movie, are you gonna do Capsule Monster saga?
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
bervo ok who's baerigth-ieda somebody-waith mai joy-loves-mai-joy love-mai-loves-her-eaned-of story
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I guess my PM got to ya. I must admit, this is a much better version than the original Pyramid of Light movie. You also portrayed this pretty well. Moreover, you continued to show the link between the Avatar Armlet, Harold, Tea, and Yugi. Keep these good stories up man.
Shun Usagi chapter 14 . 9/10/2006
That was really intresting,you managed to make this in one day,i'm impreesed,now on to the DOOM saga,good work Phantom.

BEWK
Lipana chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I believe Kazuki Takahashi, creator of Yugi-Oh, said in an interview somewhere that Yuugi's father is not dead, he just never appeared in the manga or anime.

Also in the early part of the manga and in the first series, Yugi was actually unaware of the Pharoah's presence and would get black outs.

Another thing, when Yuugi and Pharoah (in the Japanese, they don't call him Yami, they also refer to him as Yugi or "the other Yuugi" and Yuugi calls him "the other me") switch places, the characters don't see any physical changes (that is for us, the viewers to see) but they might notice a sudden change in behavior. Anzu (or Tea to some of you)was the first to really notice these changes due mostly to the change in voice or way of speaking (Pharoah speaks more confidently).
X Author Account Closed X chapter 14 . 9/9/2006
AH! *Gets buried under sudden eruption of chapters* Did you have to send so many at one go? We were perfectly fine with the one-by-one...

But overall, great story as always, Phantom (Even though I've never seen the movie). Just... take it slowly next time, ne?

P.S.: About the 'add ruler' problem; just copy and paste the rulers from your previous stories / chapters or profile. It should work.