Reviews for Peccary Fog
Tandy Sandman chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Great work! I got a little annoyed at the team's inability to work out Beckett's condition, but it was all part of the plot isn't it? Thanks muchly for sharing! Cheers!
Raua chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
The quiet Canadian control tech softly added, "It is Colonel Sheppard's team."

"And Rodney's down there," Radek stated. He leaned back in his chair pushing his glasses further back on the bridge of his nose and quietly wondered how McKay survived this long in life.

"With Carson," Weir whispered with a building sense of dread, dropping her chin to her chest.

"They're doomed," the three chorused quietly.
Infinitechange chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Very awesome story!
hajimebassaidai chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
I like the attitude of John and Ronon to Rodney's panic and pessimism that a) there are different levels of panic (general and needing paid attention to) and that they don't question when he presents facts.

I also like Rodney's attitude to unnecessary orders and that the man that over thinks everything unthinkingly runs back for his team!
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
A nice assessment of the team's dynamic at the start. A horrific way for them to find out that everyone was most likely dead and a nice last line!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Oh good grief! What a first chapter! Thrust straight into the action of Beckett and Thomas running for their lives, knowing that others are dead and how desperate the situation must be for Carson to have run out of bullets and for it to be a good idea for him to have dumped his backpack and vest!

The medical detailing of his body's processes as he runs is a brilliant example of the brain's detachment when what is actually happening is too intense to fully deal with, when it's necessary not to deal with it just yet.

And the final scene is vividly horrifying and drawn so that the reader can see it perfectly.
Wee.doctor chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
great story! i really liked it, love that you keep the characters in characters.. if you know what i mean.

and don't worry Heather, i always leave a review for the stories i read. ;)

i think that a lot of pepole read your stories, but some of them do not leave a review, i am not going to talk for them but its true.

but once again i cant get it out of my head! its so cool to read your stories! :D

chris
Wee.doctor chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
the first chapter here really got my attention, and kinda spooky.

i like it, lets read the rest, shall we? ;)
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Poor Thomas!
LadyNiko chapter 10 . 7/20/2007
Wow...

This was just a downright creepy tale and you kept me hooked because you know exactly how to use the right words and terminology to describe the injuries.

It's amazing to see someone use the right words and terminology in fic! :) I love the detail you take the time to talk about because then I can follow along going, "I know what they're talking about!" *g*

Good job - you really kept me on the edge of my seat with this one.
Hanmyo chapter 10 . 4/12/2007
Very awesome story! I love your style and the imagery you used to paint the action and emotions! And, Ive pretty much finished reading all but one of your fics; i have to thank you so much for giving my medical terminology class relevance! I've never had to use it so much... ever...cept on tests of course P

Thanks again! I love your stories!
That One Chiklit chapter 10 . 11/3/2006
wow...thats really it but...wow. I REALLY enjoyed it. especially the disoriented from carson's point of view parts
glocap chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
I love the many little character details you added to this chapter - Teyla's hard life causing her to be concerned about the cost of the MALP, Shep & Rodney snarking at each other, Ronon's "Little Man" comment to Rodney, Rodney's bunching shorts and his concern that Teyla may have noticed, Carson's concern about his wandering mind and wryly wishing that his body could wander with it back to Atlantis, Carson's delusion about seeing the Team with him in the tree, etc.
Sepik chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
Aaw! The end bit was really awesome. So wonderfully friendshippy!

I really liked this fic. In some places it got a tad bit boring, especially the ninth chapter. But it never got really boring or anything, and all it really caused me to do was skip over a few paragraphs here and there.

The first chapter was so awesomely action packed and attention-grabbing that I became very very happy.

Good job. :D
glocap chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Good team moments here and it's always good to see Zelenka. Including mention of other SGA teams is a nice touch. It's also good to hear about Carson dealing with the lingering effects of being Michael's captive.

I love how you're keeping the ominous tone high and the scene where the team realized just how bad it was for the SGA-4 team and Carson was chilling.