Reviews for Obsession
Kendall7782338 chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
please please continue i love it!

Ken-Kun
zzsts chapter 14 . 4/15/2010
Oh I love your story, I really do! And I really like this pairing, there are not enough fanfics about them! You take your time with the story and you put great detail into the development of the characters, their feelings for each other and all the background information. I like reading a story without the plot being all about the murder. Them being just lonely teenagers with problems finding and helping each other. Your writing style is very good too!

But I really want to know why you didnt update for such a long time! It has been years already. Please! Please give it another try. Try to continue this wonderful story. You dont know how happy it would make me! ;-)
Lisaswg22 chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
Very good story! I'm hoping you update sometime soon. I've always loved the J/R pairing. There aren't enough stories out there for them...
medusa750 chapter 14 . 8/24/2008
Yay! I'm so glad you're back to updating this story! It's just as sweet and clever as always. Looking forward to more :D
slytherincrush chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
I love this fic. Well done: I'm not a big fan of slash, but this is really well-written, and based on such an amazing film. You really did it justice. I love the relationship between Justin and Richard, it's exactly how I picture it.

I'm hooked: your new fan. I know it's an older film, but please write more fics on MBN.

:)Great job!
fullmetaldevil chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
Oh wow! I absolutely love it! You breathed life into these characters, you gave them a strong background and substance. This story is going in my favorites.
Yours Truly Serendipity chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
This story, I must say, is a aw... story, but times it goes beyond the aw... description. Good story!
NightSky17 chapter 12 . 4/26/2008
i wont 2 read the dance plz i love this story
Prof3ss3r Marsi chapter 12 . 10/14/2007
Awesomeness! Wow, very cool. And I love the psychiatrist plotline. Very unique.
Enigmus chapter 12 . 10/1/2007
YEA! That was just what I needed today. Awesome I can't wait for the dance. Great Job!
Enigmus chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next one. I absolutely love them together!
Enigmus chapter 10 . 8/3/2007
I absolutely LOVE THIS STORY! Every chapter is better than the last. I love the way the relationship is progressing keeps me on my toes!
Enigmus chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
Another Brilliant Chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Prof3ss3r Marsi chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
Curse it all! Evil pushy people! Great cliffie. Things are still a little bunched up in the paragraphs at the top, but it gets better going down the page.
NightSky17 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007