Reviews for Greenhouse Effect
cirana chapter 8 . 5/12/2007
gd fic
timano chapter 8 . 10/6/2006
A nice story. Somewhat original, too.

8 out of 10 stars.
timano chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
I do like that last line-nothing to do but wait for things to get weirder. A bit ominous, a bit humorous-a cleverly written line.

I'll review again when I get to the end of the story.
shanananananana chapter 8 . 9/26/2006
I'm enjoying this series so much that I am in no way looking forward to you finishing it ;) I just want to read more and more! Congratulations on this one, it was great as usual, looking forward to the next installement!
ice-connoisseur chapter 8 . 9/26/2006
Aw, bless...but Jack! Soon! We draw ever nearer!1 yey!

Grst chapter, great story! And who said you could take a hiatus? Get back to that keyboard NOW!

Tai Greywing chapter 8 . 9/26/2006
Aww, slightly bittersweet ending. Yes, they saved the day/planet/population (deleate as appropriate) but they couldn't save everyone and their semi-faliure outweighs the benefits. Typical Doctor adventure.

I really don't think Violet's going to forgive him for nearly turning her into a fungus for quiet a while. Nearly being burnt to death is one thing - actually being zombified is something else. She's still living in denial land I take it?

Also when he gets the phone back working again I don't think Rose is going to be that impressed.

The next installment is when they finally meet Jack? And poss get back to Rose? Yes, maybe?

ice-connoisseur chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
NO! Only 1 more chapter! But it does bring us closert to Jack...UPDATE!

Tai Greywing chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
B-b-but the Doctor can't be in another life-threatening situation right now - he has to get busy fixing Violet's arm. Hopefully, she should be ok if gets into contact with some of that fungicide. Or maybe not, coz normal fungicide is harmful to people. Although on that note... what'll fungicide do to the normal un-zombified plant people? Be a shame if he killed all them off too...

But his main priority should be fixing her. At this rate he won't get a chance. And Rose (and Jackie) would actually kill him for making her use a regeneration. That's assuming she's Timelord enough to get them.

The Doctor's a genius right? He should be able to handle mutant dandelions. Should being the operative word there.

Hee, great writing as always

shanananananana chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
"The only thing that would be worse than this lesson of her personal mortality would be the painful lesson of her own immortality."

The Doctor really needs to have a serious discussion with her!

Thanks for writing, always looking forward to more!
Tai Greywing chapter 6 . 9/19/2006
Hee, Vi is like the typical teenager combined with the Doctor's tendency to instantly do something when someone tells him not to. Like father like daughter, hey?

Is Violet trying to foreshadow anything here, i.e. your way of hinting nastily at your readers? Re: 'I'm so sorry. Don't be mad when I do it.' ...Do _WHAT_? Grr...

does it have something to do with her leaving him and going back to Rose? Or her being all self-sacrificing? Coz if so, I know where she's got the last one from. Again, is this sort of thing genetic?

Anyhue, what will plant-zombie Willow do to Vi and how will they solve this planet-destroying problem? I've got no idea, but hopefully you do. More when you can,

Tai Greywing chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Yeah... not much use in banning horror movies when they just live the live-action version. Still, this is turning into quite the suspenseful fic - darn annoying mini-cliffhangers. It's just that you _had_ to end the chapter there and leave our minds to fill in the blank at the end.

Grr, plant-zombies had me cracking up coz you've continually talked about what to do when faced with a hoard of killer zombies and also claimed that the chapters all had a distinct lack of them. Well, not any more!

Hmm... is the whole Timelord/human thing purely psycological? I.e. Violet believes that she's a human and so can't run as fast as the Doctor or recover as fast. Also she doesn't believe a human could feel the turn of the planet and so it makes her feel sick? Hmm?

More soon, hey? And I'm trying to write ok?

shanananananana chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
Another great chapter. I think I've said before that I really love this story, and I'm saying it again :) Keep writing!
ice-connoisseur chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
Alien dandelions! Cool! But poor Doctor...missing Rose, having Violet...tis a mixed blessing...update soon!

Tai Greywing chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
Heehee, but it wouldn't quite be a proper day with the Doctor if they _didn't_ get into world-altering trouble of one sort or another.

If these plant people are sophisticated enough to isolate the fungi that could potentially change their species and quarentine them, couldn't they detect the infection escaping out on the Doctor's coat? That is, if Vi's right and the coat is the culprit.

At least Violet's forgiven him for taking her somewhere where she almost got burnt to a crisp. And he _still_ hasn't told her about the fact he was on the phone to Rose. For quite a while. Ah well, trust him.

Nice chapter, keeps the plot moving

Mousewolf chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
R...more, please? I really like these violetverse stories of yours.