Reviews for White Lightning and Wine
maiyamatsudaira chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
When are going to update this story?
smoshy.fever1 chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Aw. I'm sorry for your loss. It probably doesn't mean much but whatever. I can always make up what happened in my head.
smoshy.fever1 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I realized you always make a character say Harry or Harry Potter at the end of the chapter! I feel smart!
Alt3etf chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
I'm sorry to hear about your dad but I do hope you re-write or come back to this!
Laaauren chapter 13 . 1/15/2011
Sorry , I had just gotten around to finishing the story . I'm really sorry about your father , and about wanting you to update (it was incomplete , so I wanted it to be finished ). I really liked the story , by the way . I do hope that you had let go , though , because they say that those who passed away have unfinished business , but it's really just us .
Laaauren chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I FCKING HATE THIS . Because the first chapter made me cry . That aside , everything is BRILLIANT . keep writing :)

sorry if the first sentence made you mad or anything , but I only said that and was mad because my eyes were so blurry I couldn't read anything else . It made me cry a friggen large amount of nooo-why-is-this-happening-gahh tears . GOOD JOB :D .. & update .
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
Hey,

I have just read your story and loved it. Take your time and my condolences (even if it doesn't mean much from a stranger).
Skulls R' Us chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
when you're all better feeling please continue rhis great story.
Cell Photos chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
No so much, chapter 4 and loving it oh so much!
DDwelling chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
im disappointed...it was just gettting steamy. sorry boutchur dad tho :( my condolences.
krysangl chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
This is a great story idea. I was dragged right into the story I even cried in the beginning when Harry and Draco broke up. I hope you eventually come back to this story, as I look forward to seeing what happens to HP/DM and possibly Celi and Neville(?).

I am sorry to hear about your father and hope the rest of your year is less crazy.
sweetteatwo chapter 13 . 10/12/2010
I am so sad that you won't be finnishing

this I do understand about life

coming in an blindside you. So not mad at you.
Lovegranted chapter 13 . 10/12/2010
hi again, first, i would like to offer my deepest condolences for your loss, it is a terrible feeling to lose one that has been such an impact on your life. :( I respect your decision to discontinue this story, but i have to say that I really did enjoy the time and effort you put into it. Thank you, Best wishes, Lovegranted
Ravenica chapter 13 . 10/12/2010
Hi,

I would like to express my sincere condolences on the passing of your father.

You needn't apologize for not continuing this fanfic. I enjoyed reading it... but it's still your decision.

Anyway... I know the feeling "not liking a story anymore and not having any inspiration"... a lack of time to get some inspiration... ;-)

It's important that you do wat you think feels right. Take care
UekiKosuke chapter 13 . 10/12/2010