Reviews for Sengoku Shorts
ae1979 chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
This chapter was inevitably funny and adorable! Great short stories!
Geraldine Hake chapter 16 . 5/23/2007
Small Differences, Name Games, and Narcissism are the most beautiful, ridiculous, awe-inspiring and utterly wretched drabbles I've read. (And they're all in this convieniant one-shot package!)

I can't begin to gush, because I really am so impressed and I like them each so very much. Rin's comment about Jaken reminding her of her dead brother was great, I really like that. Along with Miroku demanding that they wouldn't name their child Sesshoumaru, for fear he'd be too feminine.

How long have you been writing, Inuyasha specifically? You have great flare, it pulls the stories off reallyreally well. All right, enough of me, I'm off to eat lunch. (Thank you for the ten minutes of humor. :D )
Teslyn chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
Obviously Inuyasha had gotten his intellect from his mother’s side of the family.

TEEHEE! xD
nobi-nobi chapter 16 . 11/30/2006
Hey! Don't diss the Killing Perfection! FYI I think Sessy's super cool, thank you very much!
nobi-nobi chapter 15 . 11/30/2006
Guess sessy gets his vanity from his pop(sweat drops)
nobi-nobi chapter 13 . 11/30/2006
Aw! Jaken and Rin...How cute! You know, the fanfics always show Jaken as a disgusting little pimple everyone hates...But when you go through the inu series you can tell he really does care about Rin.
nobi-nobi chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
Cat fight! Have shame Inu no Taisho!
nobi-nobi chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
Hee Hee. Sessy's a cross dresser? Gasp - what will Rin and Jaken say?
nobi-nobi chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
This is one of my favorites! Aw! Little Inu wants a fluffy mokomoko-sama! hee hee. Can't he be happy with his cutesy doggy ears?
Angels-do-exist chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
awh...thats so cute
in e sharp chapter 3 . 10/18/2006
Wow...that was lame. Utterly and completely lame. Sorry to break it to you, but it was random and weird - not the best of combinations.

:Yura:
Caitriona chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
I knew it. The sibling rivalry was all about the fluffy! :)

Thanks for the smile today.
deadpan riot chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
That's so sweet!
Hakura0 chapter 16 . 9/12/2006
I liked them, I've always been a fan of drabbles, and I've entertained the idea you had in the fifth one a few times. It was great getting to read some about more recent events in the manga, and in the first one with Sesshoumaru's mom I really wished I knew someone caught up with the series to show it to. All in all I'm going to go investigate anything else you have now, thanks for a great read.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 16 . 9/11/2006
These were so funny and cute. I loved them. I have to go to class now, but until we meet again, ja ne!