Reviews for A Mysterious Response
Azafran chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I've really loved this fic ! I normally prefer the happily ever after end, but i have to admit this one shot was just awesome. I loved their personalities, and it does look like something that could happen... Really nice. Just left to say that i love this couple, and i think you do a great job writing about them, hope to read more of them from you, keep the good work! :)
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
A whole new side to Zuko huh? I liked this a lot.
Eleni Domitila chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
2010 came...and I found your fic here. I don't know if you still writting, but let me tell you this is a masterpiece of TOKO! I read another fics before, but no one tried to go as far as you...all that friendship fics, all that I'm helping you to find your mother...all that I know you have a girlfriend...and that was all! As if the story were just what we saw on TV. Congratulations! I'll love if you make another, hope the next movie makes you feel like you must :)
pheonix101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
thast was really great and for some reason it made me laugh. i havn't read one fic that has made me laugh.
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I love this!
blindbandit29 chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Wow loved it was so good great job do continue!
P.M.Hall chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
This story was very good and it was weird in a way I can't describe. I know Zuko doesn't seem to care if he wrongs people he hardly knows, but if he's with Aang and the others he shouldn't be able to cause them misfortune without feeling bad about it. I do like though that he considers Toph to be the one person that he can't hurt. I guess Zuko just doesn't know whats good for him. OH Well! Bye for now.
Acclivity chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
...Interesting. I just got into the TophxZuko pairing, so I'm happy. XD
Dungeonwriter chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
What a fantastic and complex story, both broken people grappling on their own pain and trying to confront the fact thatthe harsh walls they have built around themselves must come down if they ever want to be united as one. They are in love with each other but don't feel they deserve the other's love.

The last line is so chilling because their relationship is so complex, they play a game of chess with each other as some form of courtship dance, to constantly challange each other.

1. Thank you so much for the dedication, I could not think of a finer fic to get.

2. Why are they on the road?
storm-of-insanity chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Nobility (belch). I like your angle. It's not something you see every day. YAY for originality!