Reviews for Memento Vivere
ReddishPanther chapter 55 . 7/13
Hi, love your story. I used to follow it, then lost track of it over the years. Found it again this week in someone favourites and got to sit down and read it all through again. I remembered how much I enjoyed this story. Final Fantasy X and its sequel is my favourite of the FF series, and this is my favourite story based of it.

I appreciate the world building you bring to it - the explanation of the dress spheres, Rikku's depth of feelings from her travels and losses etc.

Really like Braska being hopeless with gil - can't wait to see how he deals with Yojimbo.

Though now I'm very attached to BARJ as well as YRP and co, and I don't know how you're going to end this happily ever after! Looking forward to more of BARJ's travels!
Flare93 chapter 55 . 7/2
I just squealed seeing that you updated. Great chapter, really enjoyed it!
Looking forward to the next one.
Y chapter 55 . 6/23
another excellent chapter :) update soon please
Qualia Des chapter 55 . 6/19
THANK THE SWEET BABY BUDDHA you're still writing this! :) Another great chapter - some laughs, interesting character development, delicious triangular romance drama. Looking forward to the next one!
Skyrere chapter 55 . 6/18
hehee... that was fun. and I LOVE the Capoeira.
e-Miliko chapter 55 . 6/15
It's good to read you again! And wow, there was some action in this chapter! But not just that. I think I'll have to re-read it to fully appreciate all you put in there. Once again, thank you so much for giving us this story.
AerialView30 chapter 55 . 6/14
Welcome back! I'm glad to see another chapter written out after a 4 month hiatus. I'm hoping to see consistent monthly updates from hereon.

This story seems to be a magnet for drama between characters and prospective character developments. So another thing they had to patch up was Braska's insecurity with himself and wanting to be stronger than he thinks he is? I'm not sure if this was resolved at the end of the chapter since Braska replies back to her in Al Bhed in an unclear way.

Apparently Auron is upset that he was the only one unaware of Rikku and Braska's ordeal. I felt sorry for him in particular once he actually knows that Rikku did die previously, and he is Rikku's beau.. so...

This happens to trigger another sex-fest with Auron and Rikku at the end of the chapter, why am I not surprised? Hahah, after an argument based on trust and sentimental values, traditionally leads to smut or lemon between these two. Imho, the intense makeout session between Berserker Rikku and Auron felt too farfetched and unrealistic even if the story is geared towards sardonic but plausible humour.

Since these past two chapters involved staying at the campsite for character growth and relationship tempering, I hope the next chapter proceeds geographically, with Braska and Rikku heading to the Cavern of Fayth while Auron and Jecht take on the arena. It would feel less redundant by moving the plot along location-wise at least.
Tequila Princess chapter 1 . 6/14
Welcome back and we've missed you! No need to apologize, you do whatever you have to. I hope whatever's happening to you is getting said, I love Jecht! Scary when he's the voice of reason now. Also, are we expecting another friendfiction chapter then? Hehehe
Winter Oak chapter 55 . 6/14
I'm always happy to see an update!

The fight scene was different and a lot of fun to read. The character development here is great as well. It's interesting to see that after journeying so far, each of the characters still have room to grow.

I look forward to reading the next chapter.
YumeTakato chapter 55 . 6/14
I really enjoyed it! XD
Lilly chapter 55 . 6/14
Very incredible, I loved it.
This is one of the best fics I’ve ever read! I wish u could win an award for your writing skills. I love the story and the development of the characters. I feel like Rikku has more sexual tension with Braska. I almost wish that those moments were shared between Rikku and Auron instead, as I ship them together primarily. This story makes me feel more for Braska X Rikku even though it’s supposed to be the opposite. Braska’s personality is more detailed, I feel like Rikku and Braska have better chemistry. Auron’s personality seems a bit dull and needs more fleshing out, Auron is a stiff but complex character and in this fic I find him a little boring. Braska brings more emotion to the story, the fact that he was willing to abandon his pilgrimage for Rikku’s love made me ship Braskarikku for the first time ever. It adds so much more dimension to their relationship.
I really wish you could develop the same level of chemistry between Auron and Rikku! I usually prefer Rikku and the older Auron character, because Rikku comes across as the more dominant figure, and I definitely prefer the older and more dominant Auron figure!
By the way your Jecht is on point! Good work.
Yuna chapter 54 . 6/11
please, please update soon, because I LOVE your fic! :(
Darkelement6 chapter 1 . 5/19
Can’t wait for the next chapter! So excited
SgrScls chapter 54 . 5/16
I love you, your fic, and the fact that you keep us updated all the time. Thank you, your dedication has not been unnoticed. Looking forward to the next one!
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »