Reviews for Memento Vivere
Qualia Des chapter 66 . 5/28
Hullo hullo again to one of my favourite stories of all time! I'm super happy to see you've begun updating this once more since the last time I checked in in 2018. I'm pretty sure at this point that this is probably the longest continually updated fanfic ever... it's been, what, 15 years now? My god, I was still in high school when I first started reading this, so happy to see that the story quality has held up great.

I cannot wait to see how you handle the central conflict of the story...but I get a feeling that Rikku's going to pull off her happy ending. :D Looking forward to your next update, and in the mean time, I wish you all the best with everything that's going on in your life.
Steph687 chapter 66 . 5/27
Hi author!

I read this story initially, years ago, after I finished ffx in 2006. I remember being so disappointed to find that the story wasn't finished, but I loved the journey of the story so much. Then after years, I was playing kingdom hearts 2 and fell in love with auron all over again, and of course aurikku!
I came back to reading aurikku fanfiction as I remember loving it so much the first time. I am so incredibly grateful to you for continuing with the story. I've struggled to put my phone down to stop reading your story.
Hoping you return from this hiatus, but even if not, thank you so much for this wonderful story, one of the best aurikku in my opinion.
River Sahia-Tari chapter 66 . 5/21
I've been reading this story since you started writing it and fell off during the first hiatus, just picked up the FFX/X-2 remastered version and it reminded me of my love of the Auron/Rikku ship and I went searching and was so pleasantly surprised that this story had been updated and even revamped! It's even better than I remembered my first read through and I sincerely hope you do finish! It's so well written and so entertaining and look forward to the day you finish.
Steamybirdy chapter 66 . 4/24
Wandering Flame is my go-to song whenever I read this story, I feel the mellow tune reflects so much of the resentfulness and utter desperation that is carried by the characters at this point. They have been set to crash and burn gloriously, especially Auron now that he's on a set course to witness the destruction of what little is left of that which he once swore to uphold and protect. Can't wait to see how it culminates in the stand-off with Yunalesca, I'm reminded of Auron's older, more sceptical self and the quote he told to Tidus, when he scuffs at being a legendary guardian, reprimands that he was just a boy who wanted to change the world too, but changed nothing, and that was his story. It's so sad. Hopefully Rikku's addition have changed the course of his metaphorical ship slightly - if you change direction at sea just a little bit, you end up in a completely different place afterall.

I'm so excited to see what this all culminates to. If it doesn't culminate to anything, then thank you for the wonderful story this far, it's been a blast.
Jk chapter 66 . 2/27
Pls update this beautiful story...come back pls
Rinoa chapter 66 . 12/15/2021
Eeeee, I am so excited to read the next chapter, please post soon! This is such a great story, and I will just DIE if history repeats itself! I was thinking Braska doesn't have to die this time for Yuna to be happy: if the Fayth could dream Tidus back into existence for Yuna in the future, then they could dream him into existence in Spira and let him grow up there with Yuna, Lulu, and Wakka! They could all have their happy endings, and be even happier because everyone is together, just as it should be. I so hope for that, I really just can't wait! I want to read a "good ending!"
Tequila Princess chapter 66 . 11/20/2021
I absolutely adore your additions to the canonthe Magus Sisters being Belgemine's daughter, Rikku being the one who recorded and hid Braska's sphere on Gagazet, brilliant and so realistic. We know Auron's turmoil will come to a head when they meet Yunalesca and your building up to it so perfectly too. Bravo!
Mnemah chapter 66 . 11/14/2021
Last review was from Mnemah I’m just not logged in!
Guest chapter 66 . 11/14/2021
I can’t wait to see how you wrap all this up. We are getting so close to Auron’s cannon backstory—fighting Yunesca post final aeon, Auron being assisted by Kimari and Auron asking him to care for Yuna. This story is wonderful and I look forward to every new chapter you write! On top of the great story concept, your writing style is also very enjoyable and mature!
aeva elementia chapter 60 . 11/7/2021
Thanks for coming backreal life happened to you as it does to all of us. We understand and appreciate all you've put up, truly.
Big-X chapter 65 . 11/6/2021
Damn, you've been on a bit of a roll, haven't you?

Well, either that or you're updating more frequently on some other fanfic site less inimical to life than this one and just remembered that this one exists. :P

Still though, 3 updates in as many days, you get slugged by the inspiration fairy or what?
Skyrere chapter 64 . 11/6/2021
so-o-o-o-o g-o-o-o-o-o-o-d!
Chmia chapter 64 . 11/6/2021
Glad to see some more chapters posted. Thank you for writing. This is always a fun read and I am excited for every chapter.
Skyrere chapter 63 . 11/5/2021
wonderful
WONDERFUL!
Mnemah chapter 63 . 11/4/2021
Wonderful! Your pacing is great, I enjoy these shorter chapters, but they're like a drug and I crave more. Thank you again for always coming back to this work. In some ways, I want them to just get to Zanarkand! I want to see how this all comes full circle to the events of FFX. But then again, I love it so much, and I never want the story to end. I haven't noticed any errors, then again I'm reading fast because I want to know what happens next. No errors have made it hard for me to understand what's going, so if there are any they're minor I'd say. Happy NaNo!
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »