Reviews for Memento Vivere
Guile chapter 28 . 3/28
Woah. New Memento Vivere, that's wild. I'm gonna need to reread the whole thing to remember what the heck is going on.
Fey Nikola chapter 28 . 3/28
Still here! And rather excited to have an update, so thank you very much! I'd always wondered about the identity of that "priest's daughter" that Auron refused to marry, and that being Yuna certainly makes sense. The Maesters probably thought that Yuna would never make a better "match" with her heritage. Asses.
Failisse chapter 28 . 3/28
YES! FUCK YES! YES YES YES! I've been waiting forever for another update of this story and I am SO FRIGGIN HAPPY NOW! *does a little happy dance*

I cannot tell you how much seeing this fic updated made my day. This has been one of my favorite stories within this fandom, and I was beginning to lose hope it would wither away like most of the rest of the unfinished stories within this Verse. I'm glad that's not the case. Like REALLY glad.

I hope you are still planning to continue this story. I know some knowledge of the game might have been forgotten over time, but that's totally okay. Some refreshers either through replaying or internet browsing always helps.

And might I just reinstate the fact that I love this pairing? Rikku and Auron are compliment each other so well. I seriously hope that this time they get their happy ending. I always thought it was unfair that Yuna and Lulu seemed to have gotten theirs, but Rikku never did. Spira may be a spiral, but it doesn't always have to be a depressing downwards one.

Anyways, I look forward to more of your story. I hope you will update again soon. (and don't worry about it being unbeta'd, since it reads just fine to me). ;)
Xintiandi chapter 28 . 3/28
Still here! Great to read an old favorite!
Thank you. This has been a favorite story of mine for many years and, foolish though it might be, I'd always hoped it would update again. Thanks for the happy surprise!
Drachegirl14 chapter 28 . 3/28
YOU DID THE UPDATE THING I'M SO STOKED THIS MADE MY WEEK

Thank you for the update, I loved reading the backstories and such :)
I squealed.
That's it.

No joke though, I was so happy to see this updated. I've followed this from the very beginning, it is truly comforting to have hope of seeing its end.
Wonderful and clever as always, can't wait for more.
Thank you.
Holy crap, you're still alive. Thanks for updating!
Ferretsoup chapter 28 . 3/28
Oooo I will enjoy reading this chapter. Thank you so much for continuing it.
Reignva chapter 28 . 3/28
I nearly dropped my drink I was so surprised to see you updated! I cant write a proper review at the moment until I get back home, but I did want to post to say I AM SO GLAD YOU DIDN'T DIE OR ABANDON THIS FIC! I did enjoy it so much! please await a more formal review soon!
Anzer'ke chapter 28 . 3/28
Well now I have no choice but to read this entire wonderful story right from the beginning. Thank you so much for updating.
Avelera chapter 28 . 3/28
Holy crap, getting this update was like seeing a ghost! Thank you so much! I need to go back to refresh myself, but the effort you put into returning to this story is highly appreciated!
Mrs.Ukki chapter 27 . 11/9/2015
This is the best aurikku ever! so well written! Please, tell us you are going to finish it! I need more chapter!
shelwyn chapter 27 . 10/3/2015
Wow what a blast from the past. I haven't played any final fantasy games since ffx 2. This was really interesting, you left off at a bit if an odd place. Everything seemed so simple and it's hard to see what gave you writers block but it's understandable. Thanks for writing until now I enjoyed your story.
Loki'dWendy chapter 27 . 8/17/2015