Reviews for Memento Vivere
YumeTakato chapter 24 . 6/28/2009
X3 I greatly enjoyed the chapter~! I look forward to more!
fuzzsquirrel chapter 24 . 6/28/2009
Woohoo, another wonderful chapter! :D You updated right after I finished reading the whole story again and started to become a little sad because there was nothing left to read. XD 3 I especially loved the songstress scene, because I didn't expect it at all. XD Can't wait for the next chapter!
imbrium chapter 24 . 6/28/2009
lullaby by the cure... anyways, I'm always happy to see this updated. Its a great story.
MinnieMouse8990 chapter 24 . 6/28/2009
i love reading this story just for the fact that I can't read it and keep a straight face. Jecht and Rikku are just too damn funny. Everybody is funny in their own way but they take the cake. The way auron never tries to laugh or the way braska is always sincere even in the most amusing moments is just brilliant. I like the way you have comedy, quarrels, and dilemmas mixed in with their lives but the story never strays from the fact that rikku doesn't belong there. She still thinks about the situation even though she has to concentrate on the Pilgrimage and her life there now.

I still can't wait to see rikku using her samurai dressphere in auron's presence. I would just love to see his reaction. It would probably be a bad idea for her to do it now though because she just explained how the dresspheres work and they would ask questions about how she has his dressphere but he's not an unsent and then she would have to explain herself.
Faoiltierna chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
You know...most of all I enjoy the sheer fun of this story. It is dramatic, has its moments of conflict and o...but the fun of Rikku singing to calm the shoopuf and Jecht getting hit, repeatedly...that was just fun :-)

I again await the next chapter with eager anticipation!
Blue3 chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
Ohmy! You updated! And just right before I left for camp, cut away from the Internet! ... You don't know just how very much I love you right now.

I really like how you keep building up to an ambiguous ending though-but man, I'd really like to know already if Rikku's going to change anything! Haha, suspense.

But keep it up! I really want to know what happens! xD
Pen Against Sword chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
This was a nice bit to come home from work and read. Good job, Enkida.

I particularly liked that Rikku got to experience sort of what it was like to be a summoner and have no control, and that she found it terrifying rather than awe-inspiring. (Damn, I'd be scared too!)

Oh, Jecht. This alcohol thing is becoming a problem. I wonder what they're gonna do about that?
Kagetsuki chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
Lullaby by the Cure. A pretty good song, particularly lyric-wise. This is a good story too; interesting and unique. It's also been very realistic, which is usually almost impossible to find in a romance story. I especially like how everything in the past and present is tying together. Update soon!
i love all yaoi chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
I say rikku is 10 words form ffx-2. right or maybe the song in the beigging of the game real emtion sorry if i spelled it worng.
Ogro chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
Hehe, Spiran swearing is funny.

Nice rendition of the infamous Shoopuf incident. And I love the Hypello and you wrote them well xD

I wasn't expecting that bit with the Songstress dressphere. You made Lenne seem bad D: Yuna never treated that possession as horrible as Rikku thought it. Yuna always had fun with the singing and dancing xD But, I liked how you likened that dressphere to a Beastmaster sort of thing.

Hmm... I'm going to guess that Braska noticed Auron's Rikku slip. That can't be good.

Drunken Jecht is funny sometimes, but it's really bad for everyone around him. Good thing he'll be over it by next chapter, since he said he never drank again after this incident.

Nice characterization of Braska. It was funny when he was hitting Jecht, but I have to disagree with you on the weak staff! In my FFX, I could make Yuna hit a fiend in the Omega Ruins with a regular physical attack for eighty thousand damage and more. And that's without cheating. And I got Rikku, Wakka, Tidus, Auron, and Kimahri to do even more Lulu only did around forty thousand, though...

'Kay, enough bragging xD Update soon!
Qualia Des chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
WHOAH! You updated so quickly, for once. I hope you can maintain the pace!

The new chapter is as amazing as always-although I kinda hoped that the Shoopuf and Jecht weren't the only two who were charmed by Rikku's song. ;) If you catch my drift.

Keep up the amazing work!
Reign chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
Its been a while since I have read a great Final Fantasy X story...! Actually, I think this is the best I've read yet! Rikku has always been my favorite character, and you are brilliant at capturing her personality! Actually, I like how you captured everyone's personality, and I like how REAL everyone acts. Out of all the scenes you have written so far, I really like the Jecht and Ochu dance! God, that made me crack up.

Anyway, I really am intrigued by this plot that you have made...the irony of it all makes it a dramatic story that isn't too over the top, but it's enough to keep you waiting for the next chapter.

I hope the next chapter is coming along nicely, and I hope you update soon!

-Reign

~ The World Is Our Throne ~
always-kh chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
another good chapter! and yeah this indicates even more that he remembered her from the past... which doesn't seem to bode well does it?

well another great chapter as always. can't wait for that next update.
Rishtalak chapter 23 . 6/24/2009
There were quite a few lines in here that made me burst out laughing. But then again, the entire story is like that. Most excellent chapter, by the way. But I both dread and long for the end and what you will do with it.
Guile chapter 23 . 6/23/2009
Long time no read. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy this fic.

No, Jecht, resist the sweet temptation! Ochu beer is a bad, bad idea!
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »