Reviews for Memento Vivere
Mnemah chapter 63 . 11/4/2021
Wonderful! Your pacing is great, I enjoy these shorter chapters, but they're like a drug and I crave more. Thank you again for always coming back to this work. In some ways, I want them to just get to Zanarkand! I want to see how this all comes full circle to the events of FFX. But then again, I love it so much, and I never want the story to end. I haven't noticed any errors, then again I'm reading fast because I want to know what happens next. No errors have made it hard for me to understand what's going, so if there are any they're minor I'd say. Happy NaNo!
Skyrere chapter 62 . 11/3/2021
Fantastic chapter!
:D
Thank you.
Guest chapter 62 . 11/2/2021
Love how rich your story is! The Magus sisters as Belgamine’s children turned guardians? Fantastic! Truly wonderful, your story is so rich and it seems to answer all the loose ends to FFX as well as give us everything FFX-2 lacked! Love it, looking forward to more!
AerialView30 chapter 62 . 11/2/2021
So the Magus sisters are Belgemine’s offsprings in this AU? So sad, but so bittersweet and noble of Belgemine to protect her kids this way. Any parent would do so for their child.
e-Miliko chapter 61 . 11/2/2021
You posted a new chapter! My heart jumped when I saw the notification! I haven't read it yet, but I am sooo looking forward to it. Thank you! I'll write a comment after reading.
Skyrere chapter 61 . 11/2/2021
fantastic.
*LOVES*
Thank you.
Mnemah chapter 61 . 11/1/2021
Thank you thank you thank you! It's fine if it isn't proofread-happy NaNo! You've made my day (and I'm sure many others') with this new chapter! I haven't even read yet, but I know it will be great.
siriusenigma chapter 60 . 9/15/2021
OMG I need more. COME BACK!
TheWinterDeerclops chapter 60 . 8/29/2021
Man, you've been writing this thing since 2006 and you're still going at it? You're making the rest of us look bad, heh. No but really, it's nice to see you still working on this and I'm more than happy to keep up with it. I read this a while ago, and I'm quite happy to see it's still going pretty strong.

Keep doing you, alright?
Reignva chapter 60 . 7/10/2021
I finally managed to sit down and read the entirety of it from the beginning. I remember reading this back in 2006, and I remember how sad I was thinking that this story wouldn't continue. I also remember the shock I had when I received a notification a decade and some change later, saying this fic had updated- I nearly spat out my coffee and had to suppress a squeal or I might have gotten kicked out of Starbucks xD

These past 2 days I've been rereading this fic, and besides making me download FFX on pc via steam, it really brought back how much I loved your writing, and the thoughtfulness, the research, and the creativity you put in all your chapters.
Yesterday, I gasped so loud at work when The love boat made its appearance during the sin fight because i realized 'oh shit they're gonna recognize rikku', and was absolutely beside myself with the subsequent sending ordeal, that my coworkers were actually concerned about me, haha xD I was trying to explain to my coworkers how the build up of lies that was woven through 48 chapters were absolutely destroyed in the span of a single chapter and how crazy everything was going, but I'm sure I only succeeded at looking like that meme from always sunny in philidelphia.
But honestly, your story has stuck with me and inspired me for decades, and I'm so incredibly blessed that Ive been able to read and enjoy it. Thank you so much for continuing to write, and I'm forever looking forward to whatever updates you have next.
Aurikku forever chapter 60 . 7/5/2021
I want to know the ending of this incredibile story! Please update soon! You are a fantastic writer! Grazie e ciao dall'Italia!
Kain chapter 60 . 6/17/2021
Hey there, Enkida. I just started reading this story about two days or so ago, but I tore through it. Its honestly a fantastic work of fiction and I hope that you have the drive to finish it. I hope your mental state is well and that you're doing well in all facets of life. Thank you for your hard work, regardless of whether or not this is the final update or not.
Loki'dWendy chapter 60 . 4/12/2021
Every now and again I pop back to this story to see if it's been updated. That's what I did today and this was updated weeks ago! Should have checked sooner, but whatever.

Anyway! You know, the best part of this story (besides the obvious things, like characterization and the plot) is seeing how your writing has grown through the years. You were good to begin with (otherwise, a lot of people *would* have considered this story abandoned instead of waiting for it to update) and seeing how you've improved on that writing has been wonderful to experience.

As always, this story is fantastic and I'm looking forward to an update.

- Wendy -
Fox chapter 60 . 3/13/2021
It thrills me to see that you decided to continue this, believe it or not, I first read this way back when the chapters were more frequently updated. It's easily my favourite fic, so much so, I've kept it bookmarked through my childhood family computer, and two personal laptops, so it's been awhile! But knowing there is more, means I'm starting again to refresh my memory! I can't wait to dig back in!
Kushanada chapter 60 . 2/28/2021
Found this story on Space Battles today, and I'm incredibly happy you're still publishing! Thank you for the excellent work
1,190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »