Reviews for Memento Vivere
Failisse chapter 47 . 7/17
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... *breathes*

I
AM
SO
FREAKING
PSYCHED

This is what I have been waiting for! This is one of the major turning points of the story I have been eagerly anticipating! I cannot tell you HOW PUMPED UP I AM RIGHT NOW!

Things are really starting to unravel quickly, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

So much love to you, dear authoress! You totally made my day! (_ )

Please, please, please update again soon! I am on the edge of my seat!
Geraze90 chapter 47 . 7/17
Well this is interesting. I never thought she'll meet with Keyaku and somehow he recognize her... what an interesting conversation it would be when they meet her father. I wonder what will happen when she meet with her younger self. So the secret will finally reveals? I'm a bit worried with Auron...
Loki'dWendy chapter 47 . 7/15
Well this is an interesting turn of events. I bet this is going to be a fun conversation for Rikku.

-Wendy-
YumeTakato chapter 47 . 7/15
I enjoyed it! X3
Tequila Princess chapter 46 . 7/14
That little reuniin with Tidus obviously isn't a regular dream. Does the Fayth have anything to do with Rikku ending up there? Is she a "dream" now too? And how will her involvement alter Braska's pilgrimage? Will it even, or will everything work itself out in the end like some self-fulfilling prophecy? I have to know!
Geraze90 chapter 46 . 6/17
Was that a dream or Tidus somehow aware that Rikku lives in another timeline? Hmm curious...
Can't wait till Auron knows that the guy she referring to is himself lol
Update soon ya
Failisse chapter 46 . 6/15
When Tidus disappeared and the dreaming of the Fayth ended, where then did he come back from? I'm worried now that it is Rikku who is caught up in a dream. Maybe the reason the real Tidus can reach her there is because he's been there himself.

In a sense, maybe it's not a different timeline but a different dream? I kinda hope not, because I don't want her relationship with Auron to end. I don't want her to have to go back and leave it all behind. All her bonds. With Braska, and Auron, and Jecht.

Is Jecht right? Are they just being puppeteered by the whims of the Fayth? Whatever the reason Bahamut sent her there I hope that whenever she gets done fulfilling her "destiny" that the Fayth don't drop her like a hot potato. Seriously, I'm pretty sure this is three times she's helped save the world(s).

(Not to mention there is still Vegnagun to deal with...yeesh)

Keep up the amazing work! As always, your story never fails to bewitch me! I cannot get enough of it! Please update again soon. _
YumeTakato chapter 46 . 6/15
I enjoyed it! X3
Loki'dWendy chapter 46 . 6/15
I try to forget that Rikku and Gippal could be a thing. I'm not sure what it is about him, but he bothers me. Now *Baralai* is awesome.

It was nice that you included lady Ginnem. We don't get to learn a lot about her in game, and I'm glad you didn't make her a meanie.

Jecht and his thoughts on freewill reminded me of earlier seasons of Supernatural, so that was awesome.

Looking forward to the next update!

-Wendy-
brightlyonastar chapter 46 . 6/15
Thank you for a wonderful chapter! I was super stoked to see Tidusbut I do wonder about the timelines... I mean Tidus came into a dream. It seems like there's going to be some complicated and delicate work to work both timelines. Anyway, thanks for the chapter. Looking forward to more~
Cream and Sugar chapter 46 . 6/15
We got to see Tidus! So time is continuing on in Rikku's time, huh? Interesting... I really wonder how you're going to resolve the two divergent timelines. The pilgrimage is nearing completion so shit is going to go down soon!

I really enjoyed Rikku and Auron's heart to heart at the end of the chapter, nice to finally get some honesty from these two! Auron's story was sad but it really puts his whole attitude over the course of the story in perspective. So glad he's finally found a match in Rikku! Rikku's story of young Gippal was sweet (she made him a weapon with saws as a declaration of love haha) but I totally see why she can't take Gippal seriously in the future. Once burned twice shy definitely applies here.

Fantastic chapter, I love how you pay equal attention to all members of the pilgrimage. Braska and Jecht are equally important to the story and each character has their own conflicts. Rikku really meshes well with this group; I'm amazed they ever could have gotten along without her! Thanks for sharing this great chapter!
Failisse chapter 45 . 5/31
There must be a way to defeat Sin without destroying the future. There's just got to be a way to make all this stupid sacrificing for a misremembered religion stop. After all, it is that summoning of the Final Aeon to go against Sin which makes Sin ultimately continue on.

They have to find a way to wake the Fayth, but without having Jecht disappear (and somehow bringing Tidus over). And I have this nagging suspicion that Bahamut brought Rikku over for more than just her request to be with Auron. I think she's going to play a very crucial part in stopping Sin, something both like and unlike how Tidus played his part. I'm curious to see how it will play out.

But seriously though, LET THEM ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! Spira has dragged them into enough downward spirals. Just for once I'd like to see them overcome that cycle of loss.

Here's to hoping! And as always, your fic is amazing! Can never get enough of it! Please post again soon! 3
Flare93 chapter 45 . 5/29
wonderful! :))) Please post another chapter soon!
Geraze90 chapter 45 . 5/19
lol rikku's prank is hilarious well he deserved it anyway XD. Still can't get a picture what kind of outfit that Rikku is wearing now thou. Maybe its my lacks of imaginationDon't take too long to update
YumeTakato chapter 45 . 5/18
I enjoyed it X3 see you next time!
1,005 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »