Reviews for Memento Vivere
madamxcrystalxrose chapter 27 . 12/24/2013
No! Why did you have to leave it off there?! Please, please update! I have to know what's going to happen next! You wrote this story so beautifully and to leave it unfinished is a shame! This brought so many wonderful feelings and the interaction between the characters were perfect! Please update this wonderful story!
Tatshana chapter 27 . 11/21/2013
My dearest author,
I really want to thank you for bringing this fanfiction to life. Whenever I read it, I can feel with every character and I really have to call upon my own responsabilty, for I cannot stop reading your story until the very end.
I love the set you made up and, following this story for almost 5 years now (being online or offline), I find it sad that it doesn't continue. It is the greates fanfiction I've ever read, you can believe me when I say so. It has everything a fanfiction needs, and that's what makes it so addicting.
You would make me the happiest of readers if you thought about continuing it. As long as I live, I won't have peace until I now how this will end. It's torture.
Failisse chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
NOOOOOOO! Auron, don't say that! You can't just give up...sobs. I really want them to be together in the end. :(

By the way, this fic is AMAZING! I can tell you put a lot of thought into it, and the characters are totally IC! That takes a lot of work to hold them to their true personalities. I know it's very easy to deviate and mold them into something else. So good job!

I really NEED to see the next update! I'm hanging on the edge of my seat here. This is such an awesome fic, and I don't know if I can be patient waiting for the next update because it's JUST. THAT. GOOD.

So please update soon, because I LOVE your fic! :D
EuphoniousGlow chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I'm not entirely sold on Aurikku but at the same time I like their dynamic. I felt like browsing Aurikku fic to see if anything could convince me. So far I'm enjoying this. It's not badly written, pretty in-character, and interesting. I think this might be the fic to get me to understand why people ship them.
aeva elementia chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
...this should've hit 700 reviews ages ago. Do consider finishing this! We're all waiting for you.
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is just for that extra push, because...
aeva elementia chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
Still love this fic; please consider finishing it sometime soon... ;(
Buffalochip chapter 27 . 4/28/2013

I think it deserves a moment of silence. *pauses* Alright. You have done a fantastic job with this story. I've been hooked since the very beginning, and haven't been able to put down my computer (there have been quite a few late nights...). The characterizations are spot on. I absolutely ADORE Braska. All the other fics I've read with him in it make him as sweet and wonderful as Yuna, but you've added that little something to him that completes him. If I had him making the moves of me, I think I might just ignore Auron (the horror!) for him. Of course, then you'd have the problem of the final summoning, so maybe not...

Jecht is pretty awesome as well, and I love all the banter/arguments flying around. Obviously, Auron and Rikku are SPOT ON and their relationship follows that. I like how you didn't have them all over each other right from the beginning; because, though I'm sure Rikku would have been all for it, it just doesn't match Auron's character.

The flow of the story is perfect as well. I've read so many fics where the author just jumps around and misses so many moments that us as readers are just dying for. But you have allowed the readers to take the journey with them, through the good and the ugly, the adrenaline and the mind-numbing boredom (though your story isn't boring, you get what I'm trying to say).

I know you haven't updated since 2009, but could you please please please find the inspiration to continue. I know you'd make alot of people happy. And even if you don't continue, I'm still favoriting this story, just because at least what you have is worth reading, even with the incompleteness.
shouldabeenadog chapter 27 . 2/27/2013
A very well done story that focused quite well on characters, without sacrificing a real enjoyment of worldbuilding. What the story was lacking in was both a concrete plot, I felt there were hints of it, but with it curently discontinued it is a disappointment. You did an absolutely great job developing character relationships. Each was his or her own character, with no flimsly cardboard cutouts to be seen. Your interpersonal relationships felt real, with failure and legitimate issues lending gravity to any progress made. I hope you continue to write in your future career, whether in fanfiction or something else.
Kawaii Koneko92 chapter 27 . 11/4/2012
Your story is still ridiculously good after all these years. :( I do wish that you would finish the story, or at least tell us that you've officially abandoned ship so that we could stop hoping.
me chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
This is an amazing fic, I remember reading it years ago and it'll always be one of my favourites even if it's never finished.
GameShy chapter 27 . 8/16/2012
I can honestly say that this is one of the best Final Fantasy X fanfictions I've ever read. I really hope that you decide to continue this story at some point because I would REALLY enjoy reading more of it. It's absolutely fantastic.
Sen2TOS9 chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
This is an amazing fanfic! I can't wait to read more.
Stelmaria chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
Wow, awesome story. Maybe this will never be finished, but it still stands as a monument to the FFX fandom!
SkittleFerret chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
Oohh! This is gonna end so bad for Rikku and all her lies! Still love it!
719 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »