Reviews for Memento Vivere
e-Miliko chapter 53 . 1/19
Thank you for this new chapter! I can't wait to read the next.
And I'm like Rikku: I like when Auron opens up. :-) I'm wondering where you will lead those two.
Another brilliant chapter,can’t wait for the next one almost wished I haven’t caught up so I didn’t have to wait for each chapter and be gutted as soon as I finish it
Your doing a fantastic job with this story. Please incorporate some Seymour...Would love to see your take on his life in this timeline.
This is a fabulous story!Please update!
YumeTakato chapter 52 . 1/4
I really enjoyed the chapter. X3 It was wonderful. Happy New Year!
e-Miliko chapter 52 . 12/26/2017
Thanks you for this chapter as Christmas gift! I saw the update alert in my mail box and my heart bounce: "Ooooh! Mustreadtmustreadmustread! Argh, must be a nice mother-daughter-sister, the guests are arriving for the family christmasmeal in a few minutes, cannot read now..."
Now I've read it, and had fun doing it. Thank you again, I'm looking forward to read the next one!
Happy Hollydays!
Geraze90 chapter 52 . 12/24/2017
Wew an early Christmas present lol. Jecht really funny here sayin about touchy feely well there's nothing wrong about having a manly tears. Well happy hollydays can't wait to read your story next year :)
Loki'dWendy chapter 52 . 12/23/2017
So, is Braska going to ask a billion questions about Yuna? I imagine that he'd want to know if she were a summoner and about her pilgrimage. I hope Rikku will be honest.

Tequila Princess chapter 52 . 12/23/2017
Aaaw daddy Jecht.

You will reveal what Jecht and Auron saw at some point, right? Right?!

Happy holidays too you too; this is seriously one of the best gifts this Christmas. Spent a good few minutes reading this instead of tidying up for the celebrations, and it was all worth it.
blackberries chapter 51 . 12/16/2017
Oh boy I just spent my entire day reading this fanfic. It's amazing! I felt every emotion that you described. I'm also glad that you're planning on finishing this story. I know I would've been heartbroken if it were left like this!
Guest chapter 51 . 12/3/2017
Please conitue I want to know what happens to them
Tequila Princess chapter 51 . 12/2/2017
Even though we all know exactly what will happen to Jecht, I feel like his origin will figure out into the story more somehow. Like, in a big way.

Can't wait to see what Belgemine has in store! And yay, you go B!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 51 . 11/23/2017
I'm really enjoying your story. Great job!
YumeTakato chapter 51 . 11/22/2017
X3 I really enjoyed the chapter, and i look forward to the next! Also, happy thanksgiving! Have a safe holiday.
Loki'dWendy chapter 51 . 11/21/2017
All these secrets coming out.

Is Jecht a type of Aeon? He must be because dream Zanarkand is a summon.

This was a fun chapter.