Reviews for Memento Vivere
aeva elementia chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
Still love this fic; please consider finishing it sometime soon... ;(
Buffalochip chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
THIS IS AMAZING!

I think it deserves a moment of silence. *pauses* Alright. You have done a fantastic job with this story. I've been hooked since the very beginning, and haven't been able to put down my computer (there have been quite a few late nights...). The characterizations are spot on. I absolutely ADORE Braska. All the other fics I've read with him in it make him as sweet and wonderful as Yuna, but you've added that little something to him that completes him. If I had him making the moves of me, I think I might just ignore Auron (the horror!) for him. Of course, then you'd have the problem of the final summoning, so maybe not...

Jecht is pretty awesome as well, and I love all the banter/arguments flying around. Obviously, Auron and Rikku are SPOT ON and their relationship follows that. I like how you didn't have them all over each other right from the beginning; because, though I'm sure Rikku would have been all for it, it just doesn't match Auron's character.

The flow of the story is perfect as well. I've read so many fics where the author just jumps around and misses so many moments that us as readers are just dying for. But you have allowed the readers to take the journey with them, through the good and the ugly, the adrenaline and the mind-numbing boredom (though your story isn't boring, you get what I'm trying to say).

I know you haven't updated since 2009, but could you please please please find the inspiration to continue. I know you'd make alot of people happy. And even if you don't continue, I'm still favoriting this story, just because at least what you have is worth reading, even with the incompleteness.
shouldabeenadog chapter 27 . 2/27/2013
A very well done story that focused quite well on characters, without sacrificing a real enjoyment of worldbuilding. What the story was lacking in was both a concrete plot, I felt there were hints of it, but with it curently discontinued it is a disappointment. You did an absolutely great job developing character relationships. Each was his or her own character, with no flimsly cardboard cutouts to be seen. Your interpersonal relationships felt real, with failure and legitimate issues lending gravity to any progress made. I hope you continue to write in your future career, whether in fanfiction or something else.
Kawaii Koneko92 chapter 27 . 11/4/2012
Your story is still ridiculously good after all these years. :( I do wish that you would finish the story, or at least tell us that you've officially abandoned ship so that we could stop hoping.
me chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
This is an amazing fic, I remember reading it years ago and it'll always be one of my favourites even if it's never finished.
GameShy chapter 27 . 8/16/2012
I can honestly say that this is one of the best Final Fantasy X fanfictions I've ever read. I really hope that you decide to continue this story at some point because I would REALLY enjoy reading more of it. It's absolutely fantastic.
Sen2TOS9 chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
This is an amazing fanfic! I can't wait to read more.
Stelmaria chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
Wow, awesome story. Maybe this will never be finished, but it still stands as a monument to the FFX fandom!
SkittleFerret chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
Oohh! This is gonna end so bad for Rikku and all her lies! Still love it!
SkittleFerret chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
Whoo! Found a chapter I hadn't read yet. Just have to say, I loved it. Auron and Rikku's talk... I really want them to just get together.

I love fiction I can get emotionally attached to.. Always loved your fiction. I will read some more now. :)
Rikkumorningstar chapter 27 . 10/31/2011
This is by far the absolute best Aurikku story I have ever read, and I have read quite a few... I just have one problem...WHY did you STOP writing? This story has over 600 reviews! That should tell you that you made the wrong decision when you stopped writing and left this amazing Fanfic as an incomplete! So please you must reconsider and continue writing it! If you don't...I just may have to cry TT_TT
NeverAnyWhere chapter 27 . 9/18/2011
You really, really need to update this! I need to know how it's all going to end! You have done a great job thus far, so I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update!
Narcissism chapter 27 . 7/12/2011
I'm not a big reader of fanfiction and I'm not much of a shipper, but DAMN this was good! The characters are so well written that I find it easy to believe them actually interacting like this. But perhaps the best part is the depiction of Aurikku... Reading this I found it hard to suppress the occasional smile during tender moments such as the kiss, or aww-inducing moments like when Rikku decorates Auron's gear. Again, I don't read much fanfiction but this story blew me away. As highly unlikely as it seems, I eagerly await your next update and wish you only the best.
Rirri chapter 27 . 7/5/2011
Amazingly well written story. You are easily one of the best writers in this fandom in my humble opinion.
Beloved Daughter chapter 27 . 5/22/2011
Arg! Auron can be so infuriating! I really liked the scene where he kisses Rikku, but now this? Arg! Men! (um, no offense to you if you are male...)

Anyway, I hope that you will update this story sometime as I have really enjoyed reading it so far!
713 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »