Reviews for Memento Vivere
Smart Alex chapter 33 . 6/7
I am so terribly impressed to see this updated! Thank you for sticking with your story. I've been enjoying this for ages, and even though the end will probably be sad... it's fantastic to see it hasn't been abandoned. Your Rikku (and Auron!) is always great.
Failisse chapter 33 . 6/6
Let's Blitz! Hahaha! Can't wait to see Rikku and Jecht get their game on!

Though they may have trouble in the beginning if the Ronso's refuse to change their strategy. Maybe Rikku and Jecht should mention a better use of the team players positions to Ganza? After they show the Ronso their power and skill of course, since that's one thing the Ronso's seem to respect.

Thing is, a team needs to work together if they wish to play at their best. The Ronso's have been losing because they have not been communicating and because they have been unwilling to change their plans. They can make better use of their skill and power if only the would tweak it a bit.

And while the Ronso may follow the belief of a straight forward attack of strength, they should also know that it is not the only form power comes in. To know your strength is to know your weakness. And weakness can be turned into strength once you know how to use it. That's why Jecht and Rikku are there. Not as "outsiders", but as dedicated team members.

Hopefully, with some show of skill and a bit of luck Rikku and Jecht can change the Ronso's outlook. Show them what it means to truly be a team. Which, in itself, is like a family. :)

Poor Aurochs. But perhaps the Aurochs can teach the Ronso's something about teamwork as well? Or at least help make Rikku and Jecht's point.

I think I'm going to laugh my butt off in the next chapter because both Braska and Auron are going to get an eye full of Rikku. I can't wait to see their reactions! But what else was she supposed to wear for Blitzing? ;)

Please update again soon! As always, love this story and love this pairing! In this fic, in the end, may Rikku and Auron find happiness together!
Anon chapter 33 . 6/5
I'm so glad Jecht and Rikku will get to have some bonding time during the game- they need it. But I am crossing my fingers that Rikku and Braska will also have some sort of bonding time soon, I feel Braska doesn't get enough screen time (except for when they are poking fun at him for his poor money handling). Please post another chapter soon; Iam excited for the game. Although I did have a thought, is sin going to attack and is this going to be where Chappu dies? That would be horrible if Rikku was present for that. Thank you for the update
Skyrere chapter 33 . 6/4
hehehe... fantastic chapter.
can't wait for the game.
WinryElric65 chapter 33 . 6/4
I love how much detail you put into this chapter! I always hated playing blitzball in the game, but your writing will make it so much more enjoyable. Really hoping the Ronso's will win this game (and hopefully Rikku doesn't freeze up when she see's little Wakka). Cannot wait for the next chapter- let's blitz!
Cream and Sugar chapter 33 . 6/4
Oh Rikku... I love how her relationship with Jecht has changed after their talk! The camaraderie this chapter was adorable. Can't wait to see Rikku and Jecht kick butt and lead the Ronso to an unprecedented victory (at least that's what I'm hoping for!) next chapter. This is Jecht's time to shine after all! Team Braska could really use the luck, that's for sure. Great chapter as always, the "good luck kiss" from Auron was really sweet. I eagerly await your next update!
YumeTakato chapter 33 . 6/4
I really enjoyed it and look forward to the next!
DarkSeraphim1 chapter 32 . 6/3
I'm glad you decided to finish this. It's one of my favorite stories on this site, and I look forward to reading it to the end.

Sincerely,

DS1
Noct23 chapter 32 . 6/2
Great! Please update soon!
Failisse chapter 32 . 5/31
Oh gosh! I was laughing so hard throughout this entire chapter! Ah Auron, you're really such an unsmooth talker. But that's what's so adorable about you.

I was in hysterics on everything to do with the Chocobo Eater. Seemed like it wouldn't have minded that kiss. Haha.

And it was smart enough to understand that there are just some things you DON'T suggest to a girl. Like going fiend hunting for a first date. Lol.

All things considered, this was a good lighthearted chapter. It nicely fit in place right after the previous one, which was kinda angsty.

I hope, being that this story is not completely canon based, it will mean a happier ending. Or, at the very least, for Auron and Rikku. I know some things can't be changed (or maybe they can if given enough time to setup?), but I am hoping for a happy ending for the two of them.

They've gotten close, and it's been a slow build up to where it is now, so I hope that won't be taken away by the end. I see too many AuronxRikku time travel (and even normal) fics where it ends in sadly. I'm hoping this fic will be different.

I don't mind a bit of angst from time to time, but I've had enough of tragedy. Too much of that in life already, so I wouldn't want to read it. But I'll follow this fic to the end regardless of where it goes. I like it that much. :)

Please update again soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Flare93 chapter 32 . 5/29
Another wonderful chapter! Keep up the great work! :)
FFX Fan chapter 32 . 5/28
I am so excited to see where this story goes next. I was looking at FFX wiki and realized that Braska and the group still have such a long way to go until they reach Zandarkand, I mean they are going in the opposite direction from the way Yuna and her group took. Once they get to Besaid, they have to turn around and go all of the way back pretty much. Such a long journey for our heroes, but I am not complaining, that just means there is much more of the story to be told. I am looking forward to it :)
Sugar chapter 29 . 5/27
i can't believe this story updated after all these years im in awe
Aeris Mae chapter 32 . 5/26
I adored this chapter! The bonding between all four of them seemed instinctual, it flowed very well and I was glad to see them mending some bridges. When you referenced the sphere recording and then the conversation about the Chocobo Eater I nearly fainted! Even though your fic doesn't follow canon I still get goosebumps anytime those events are mentioned :) Thanks for updating!
YumeTakato chapter 32 . 5/25
I really enjoyed the chapter!

Sqen really did make the ending of ffx the jankiest thing ever, and since it's only more recently been made more widespread, it's pretty easy to ignore. (I'd read the wiki recently enough.) ...Especially since it also barely makes any sort of sense. I think it's perfectly fine to adjust some things in accordance to the story anyway since time travel is fickle anyway.
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »