Reviews for Memento Vivere
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 41 . 1/15
Loved it!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 41 . 1/15
Things are bad when Jecht is the voice of sanity.
Please dont tell me we have to wait for another 100 years lol... wish you update soon!
Cerise chapter 40 . 1/9
Extremely disappointed in Rikku's character "development" - definitely trivializes her feelings for Auron. For someone who couldn't get over someone for 5 years and wish for a second chance, she sure is quick to jump to the next best thing.

I don't know if you wrote this to pander to readers who loved your Braska and was hoping for a romance between the two characters, but this development really makes the beginning of the story and any of Rikku's subsequent actions seem meaningless. I hope there are consequences for the both characters and that the situation doesn't resolve itself quickly and cleanly - it would only make me lose respect for Auron as well.

Braska - what happened to "bros before hoes"? So much for best friend?

It's one thing to write flawed characters and another to make your protagonist unlikeable.
a chapter 40 . 12/26/2016
great chapter! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/16/2016
I don't think I need to say this but, I totally meant Rikku and not Ricky in my actual review. Point and laugh with me.

-Wendy-
Loki'dWendy chapter 40 . 12/16/2016
I didn't really want to ship Ricky and Braska, BUT HERE I AM, SHIPPING THE HELL PUT OF THEM. And there's like ZERO stories with them and I'm just...

*SIGH*

BUT! I am an Auron/Rikku nerd first and foremost. I really enjoyed the last few chapters (had to catch up a bit, so I read from 37 to 40 today), especially the David Bowie and Prince nods.

I get the feeling that what has happened between Rikku and Braska is going to cause a problem or two. Two people can't do those things while one of them is technically in a relationship without there being consiquences. Looking forward to an update!

-Wendy-
Flare93 chapter 40 . 12/12/2016
So glad you updated. I love your story :)
Failisse chapter 40 . 12/9/2016
FINALLY! Finally Braska realizes that summoning is not about belief in something else. It's about belief in one's self. He did it! And not only that he TRANCED! WOOOOOOOT! Loved that FF9 reference by the way. And I'm glad that there are still some ways that Braska can surpass his future daughter. Not to mention they received Anima! That is seriously an accomplishment, especially when it was only the two of them fighting against her.

And I hope that someday in the near future Rikku will tell him the story of her life before. Of the revelations about the church of Yevon and the Final Aeon and how they beat Sin once and for all. I think, if there is anyway possible for Rikku to change that future, even if it means never going back to her own, she should because it's worth it.

Because the lives around her matter. Braska's life matters. Auron's life matters. And Jecht's life matters, though it may be a little difficult trying to figure out how he may continue to live without completely awakening the Faythe. AND how to bring Tidus over. But the point is that even if she changes this past it will not have changed her previous' past because it's a different timeline. Her past will continue on, and this past will blossom anew with opportunities never previously obtained or acknowledged. So I hope that Braska IS the one to permanently defeat Sin. I hope he gets to go home to his daughter and watch her as she grows up into a strong and beautiful young woman. I hope Jecht gets to see his kid again and spend time catching up on all they missed. I hope Auron is able to live and for once really LIVE, not just exist for a purpose. And Rikku, may the bonds of her past be reforged into something new and just as exciting, as well as her current bonds may they shine brightly and strongly.

I guess, the only thing I will add is that little teaser you put in. Rick's glimpse of a field of flowers akin to the Farplane, and her sighting of Auron. Older Auron? Younger Auron? "Not Yet"? WHAT IS IT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! Even if that's not a cliffhanger in the traditional sense, it's still a bloody tease! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Hope you will update again soon! This story always brings joy to my life when I get to read more of it! ;)
Geraze90 chapter 40 . 12/6/2016
That's quite badass for Rikku...or stupid, getting a fist fight with Anima...she's lucky only half her body torn apart. I'm sure Anima could vaporize her in seconds if she wanted to but then again that would be bad cuz this story should not finish that early right?...right?
Well please update soon :)
Guest chapter 40 . 12/6/2016
Really enjoyed this chapter, thank you for updating! Cannot wait to read more
YumeTakato chapter 40 . 12/5/2016
I really enjoyed the chapter, see you next time!
Skyrere chapter 40 . 12/5/2016
another excellent chapter. :)
Celestia's Paladin chapter 40 . 12/4/2016
And now we know where Yuna inherited her badassery from. This is the chapter that proves that things are going off the rails, whether it is for good or ill remains to be determined. Braska you know is going to get answers.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Oh goodness! I book marked this fiction so long ago in hopes you might come back. Or that the very least so I could reread whenever I wanted. I'm glad I did!
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »