Reviews for Memento Vivere
WinryElric65 chapter 33 . 6/4
I love how much detail you put into this chapter! I always hated playing blitzball in the game, but your writing will make it so much more enjoyable. Really hoping the Ronso's will win this game (and hopefully Rikku doesn't freeze up when she see's little Wakka). Cannot wait for the next chapter- let's blitz!
Cream and Sugar chapter 33 . 6/4
Oh Rikku... I love how her relationship with Jecht has changed after their talk! The camaraderie this chapter was adorable. Can't wait to see Rikku and Jecht kick butt and lead the Ronso to an unprecedented victory (at least that's what I'm hoping for!) next chapter. This is Jecht's time to shine after all! Team Braska could really use the luck, that's for sure. Great chapter as always, the "good luck kiss" from Auron was really sweet. I eagerly await your next update!
YumeTakato chapter 33 . 6/4
I really enjoyed it and look forward to the next!
DarkSeraphim1 chapter 32 . 6/3
I'm glad you decided to finish this. It's one of my favorite stories on this site, and I look forward to reading it to the end.

Sincerely,

DS1
Noct23 chapter 32 . 6/2
Great! Please update soon!
Failisse chapter 32 . 5/31
Oh gosh! I was laughing so hard throughout this entire chapter! Ah Auron, you're really such an unsmooth talker. But that's what's so adorable about you.

I was in hysterics on everything to do with the Chocobo Eater. Seemed like it wouldn't have minded that kiss. Haha.

And it was smart enough to understand that there are just some things you DON'T suggest to a girl. Like going fiend hunting for a first date. Lol.

All things considered, this was a good lighthearted chapter. It nicely fit in place right after the previous one, which was kinda angsty.

I hope, being that this story is not completely canon based, it will mean a happier ending. Or, at the very least, for Auron and Rikku. I know some things can't be changed (or maybe they can if given enough time to setup?), but I am hoping for a happy ending for the two of them.

They've gotten close, and it's been a slow build up to where it is now, so I hope that won't be taken away by the end. I see too many AuronxRikku time travel (and even normal) fics where it ends in sadly. I'm hoping this fic will be different.

I don't mind a bit of angst from time to time, but I've had enough of tragedy. Too much of that in life already, so I wouldn't want to read it. But I'll follow this fic to the end regardless of where it goes. I like it that much. :)

Please update again soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Flare93 chapter 32 . 5/29
Another wonderful chapter! Keep up the great work! :)
FFX Fan chapter 32 . 5/28
I am so excited to see where this story goes next. I was looking at FFX wiki and realized that Braska and the group still have such a long way to go until they reach Zandarkand, I mean they are going in the opposite direction from the way Yuna and her group took. Once they get to Besaid, they have to turn around and go all of the way back pretty much. Such a long journey for our heroes, but I am not complaining, that just means there is much more of the story to be told. I am looking forward to it :)
Sugar chapter 29 . 5/27
i can't believe this story updated after all these years im in awe
Aeris Mae chapter 32 . 5/26
I adored this chapter! The bonding between all four of them seemed instinctual, it flowed very well and I was glad to see them mending some bridges. When you referenced the sphere recording and then the conversation about the Chocobo Eater I nearly fainted! Even though your fic doesn't follow canon I still get goosebumps anytime those events are mentioned :) Thanks for updating!
YumeTakato chapter 32 . 5/25
I really enjoyed the chapter!

Sqen really did make the ending of ffx the jankiest thing ever, and since it's only more recently been made more widespread, it's pretty easy to ignore. (I'd read the wiki recently enough.) ...Especially since it also barely makes any sort of sense. I think it's perfectly fine to adjust some things in accordance to the story anyway since time travel is fickle anyway.
Geraze90 chapter 32 . 5/25
Wew really enjoy this story man and it's fun to read too
I don't care bout the timeline, I don't remember it either since I played this game long-long time ago lol
Keep updating will ya
Cheers
ersa1101 chapter 32 . 5/25
Holy crap! So first of all, I just want to say that I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had a reply from you on the review I wrote (no one has ever replied to one of my reviews, so thank you haha!)
Second of all, I haven't been able to get onto for a few weeks, and I was shocked to discover that you had posted two more chapters since I was last on here; thank you so much for the chapters! They are wonderfully beautiful, and I would like to say something about your AN on chapter 32...this story is more cannon to the FFX universe than most other fanfics out there. It does not need to follow the timeline/set-up SquareEnix has made, so don't feel like you have to do that; just continue making this story however you want to make it. This story is awesome so far and will continue to be awesome. :)
Btw, just wanted to throw in here that I made my boyfriend read the previous chapter (he said he doesn't want to read the whole thing...but I'll change his mind ;) ) and he said that the fight at mushroom rock was pretty epic
WinryElric65 chapter 32 . 5/25
Yay! Thank you for another update! Poor Rikku had her vacation ruined...stupid chocobo-eating monster! And I'm definitely enjoying Braska in this chapter and how he wants to contribute more to the team. Way to go Braska!
One final note, I am very interested in knowing how Rikku is planning to make money in Luca. Can't wait for the next update :)
Skyrere chapter 32 . 5/25
awesome.
:D
I love it.
Auren is my favorite sexy beast...
He just is...
That whole nonchalant demeanor...
Pure confidence.