Reviews for Memento Vivere
AnimeBabe88 chapter 45 . 5/17
Braska: the secret king of snark... I like it.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 45 . 5/17
Was half expecting that to happen, which really makes us wonder what how much more will canon go off the rails.
Tequila Princess chapter 44 . 4/18
Somehow I figured that Braska was at least very uncomfortable when he talks formally. I mean, dude's got a wild streak; it's obvious he can be at least as sarcastic/loose as Jecht or Rikku. And thank you for the update! I'm equal parts excited and scared of the ending because we know what happens. I mean I want our trio to scrape through because I LOVE them already, but bulk of why the story's so poignant is because the final summoning won't be so final after all, to put it lightly.
I know this is an Aurikku fic but I'm totally rooting for Rikku/Braska, lol. I know it'll never happen but I'm just soooo in love with your Braska in this fic. You've made him so irresistible I can't help but root for him. I love Aurriku too and you're doing an excellent job with thier relationship in this fic, but I can't help but feel for Braska right now. *sigh* Anyway, this was another excellent chapter, thank you for posting! And thank you for the insight on Braska's "tell" when he lies. I love that you put that much detail into this story! Your hard work is truly appreciated!
beautifuldisaster993 chapter 44 . 4/16
I was so so excited when I saw that you updated! Such a great chapter :) can't wait to read more!
IchiFell chapter 44 . 4/15
I don't remember if I said this before, but you really do a great job sowing this into what is the future canon. Every detail that comes to mind, such as why Braska would choose Jeckt over Auron, just has an incredibly seamless connection that it feels like this story could be made into what actually happened in the future/past of the games.

Just wanted you to know that someone appreciates all the effort you put into this story. Also, that is a clever way to make it subtly obvious as to if Braska is lying or not
YumeTakato chapter 44 . 4/15
X3 i enjoyed it!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 44 . 4/15
Great job!
Loki'dWendy chapter 44 . 4/15
Have I ever mentioned how much I love your portrayal of Braska? BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Part of me WANTS him and Rikku together, but that's just me rooting for the underdog.

I also like how you write Auron, the possessive jerk. Not that I blame him, but still...

Anyway, I wonder how Jecht will take the truth about Zanarkand? I like his gradual change from meat head blitzballer to a guy that thinks, and is considerate. That change is going to make the truth either bad or worse when he learns.

I'm rambling. I look forward to the next update of this story after every chapter, and this time is no different. Keep being awesome.

-Wendy-
Celestia's Paladin chapter 44 . 4/15
Seems we're getting into the home stretch, God I hope the ends with a happy ending for all four of them.
milleniumrain16 chapter 43 . 4/14
This is amazing. I'm so obsessed with this story. I've read it so many times, please don't ever stop writing.
this is supposed to be an Aurikku but I think I ship Braskarikku more!
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 4/5
You are an amazing author. I wasn't sure initially about the pairing but your plot was so original. You character development was fantastic and didn't seem rushed. I hope you update more soon! I read your entire fic and some of your other ones - the inuyasha one and ff8 ones were all super well written!
Please please bring young Seymour into the story sometime!
holy JesUWs i can't believe this fic is stiilll alive. 3 3 3