Reviews for Memento Vivere
Asty chapter 60 . 1/17/2021
Yay! I’m so glad you updated! I was hoping you would. I had started reading again from the beginning just to be immersed in the world of Rikku’s story.

I really wanna know how Auron will react to that little nugget of truth she dropped him!
Skyrere chapter 60 . 1/17/2021
It's all good my dear.
We who follow fanfictions, do so because we want more than was given to us in the original stories.
and no matter how old the story when we get to it, if it deserves a comment, then it gets a comment.
XD
Thank you for this chapter.
It was really good.
I enjoyed it.
I am glad that Auron gets his little growth arc.
Well done.
GodonXir chapter 60 . 1/17/2021
Oh me oh my the best FFXII is back! It’s gonna be a while before I digest this chapter because I gotta re-read the whole glorious thing again from the start!
ureeber chapter 60 . 1/17/2021
I'm glad to see you writing again. I really love this story.
DilemmaOfAMonk chapter 59 . 12/22/2020
eagerly waiting for more
Guest chapter 59 . 12/1/2020
Ok, I just saw you updated last year and boy oh boy I AM SCREAMING! I found out about this amazing fic around 2010ish, I loved it so much, I found out in 2016 the amazing rewriting and now I discover that you even continued it! I am so happy. Thank you! I hope it you will manage to end it, really. Now I will go back and read it again from the start, as all wonderful stories deserve!
PS. Do you happen to know about Soldier of Spira? Is there any hope that it will continue? It's such a classic
TifaValentine99 chapter 59 . 11/29/2020
I read through this again. I hope you update again soon since this is so amazing!
Rath101 chapter 59 . 10/25/2020
I read this yeeeeaaaars ago and went looking for it again - I'm so thrilled you kept going! Please keep it up! I love this fic so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
Was hopeful for a new chapter to lighten up 2020!
Kp chapter 59 . 7/19/2020
Pls update soon. You are an amazing writer! This is the best ffx fan fiction. :(
FrenchTifa chapter 59 . 7/9/2020
Hello !
So I have read your story in the span of 4 days and let me tell how amazing it is !
Your fic easily became my favorite in the ffx section and I still wonder how I didn't come across it way sooner ! Probably because of the length however I gave it a chance and I was totally blown away by it! It is quite long however it doesn't appear to be because your chapters are never too long nor too short, and I like how you mostly favored dialogue over description. It is, after all, the best way to create believable characters.
Speaking of characters, I love what you did with Rikku, Auron and Jecht. However, it is Braska who ended up being my favorite character in this story! We have so little information about him in the game (over than what is said in Jecht's spheres) and I love what you did about him so much ! You made him such a complicated character but also so loveable.
I don't know how you plan on ending this story but I would be so glad if he came out of the pilgrimage alive (wishful thinking probably but who knows?).
Also, I can't help but loving the relation Rikku and Braska shared and every chapters focused on them are always a huge highlight. Sure, Auron and Rikku are good together, however I can't help but think that Braska and Rikku have this little something that make them look great everytime they are sharing a scene.
Also ! Rikku and Jecht are such bros ! I love seeing them together too!
I know it has been a year since you have updated this fanfiction, but I hope you haven't abandoned it because it would be such a huge loss for this fandom.
Continue what you are doing because you are an amazing author !
Chmia chapter 55 . 5/8/2020
I had been waiting until the final chapter to comment and congratulate you on a lovely piece of work. But, then I came across the quote from JechtI think that means she wants to kick your ass before she rides it." Best quote of the entire story for humor!
This fanfiction has been an excellent foray into character development. Thank you for writing and unconsciously urging me to replay FFX.
Mnemah chapter 59 . 2/23/2020
I have spent the better part of a week reading this story. It has completely captured me. I found myself sneaking away to the bathroom at work just to read a little bit more. I was at a party this weekend and couldn’t help but hide in the corner to keep reading. This is such a wonderful story, executed extremely well, and it has breathed new life into my FFX obsession from so long ago. I’ve always been a fan of Auron and Rikku as individual characters, and I’ve personally liked the idea of them having an attraction, but I didn’t realize others shared this (I now know that Aurikku has been a thing for years now and I’m just super late to the party). I’m obsessed with this story, it’s better than the game haha! I hope to go back and re-read at a slower, less devouring pace and give feedback on each chapter. Wonderful work, I’m glad I found it now while you’ve begun to pick it back up—and I didn’t have to suffer through the hiatus!
StarlightMoon88 chapter 59 . 2/18/2020
omg you have to keep writing...i love this story! please dont stop!
Mnemah chapter 30 . 2/17/2020
Love that you used a George Carlin quote!
1,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »