Reviews for Memento Vivere
passing on the pixy dust chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
I found this about a month ago and I can't tell you how much I love it.

I love your characters and your plot more than I can say. It's delightfully different from most rikku stories.

My heart goes out to you, I understand how hard it can be to get back in the swing of things after a death. I hope you're doing well.

Keep up the great work!
Seppuku Doll chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
I'm very sorry about your friend and I - and I'm sure I can speak for all of your other fans - understand perfectly why updates will be rarer. But I have to say that this is still one of my favourite stories and the way you characterise a younger Auron is amazing. I swear, when he cornered her in the hallway, my heart sped up.
SkittleFerret chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
Oops.. sorry, wasn't reading properly there

my email: ferret soup hot mail . co . uk
SkittleFerret chapter 12 . 2/22/2007
Wow, This is really good. I must admit, when I first began reading it, I wasn't to keen on the Rikku love's Auron, But Thy are just cute together. always fighting. This story is addictive, now that I have read all the chapters so far, I just need to read more. You've completely changed my view on Rikku and Auron. who were my favorite in the game, I just never thought to them up. I like your style of writing, very nice, remind's me of Kelley Armstrong. I love her books. anyhow, keep it up.

My email is

I'll keep checking for the newest chapter and while I wait, I'll check out some of your other Stories. of you hve them.

~SkittleFerret
Ray of Starlight chapter 12 . 1/21/2007
...You're killing me! Please update!
Ale chapter 12 . 1/18/2007
Hi! this story is really cool! please keep on writing! By the way, I'm italian and I study latin at school: memento vivere is an imperative form which means "remember to live", just as you said!
Meilan Firaga chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
First of all, I just wanted to say that this is incredibly well-written. I've been a big Aurikku fan since the game came out and it's great to get a nice, real story instead of 100-word drabbles. You have been favorite-ed. :)

As for the Latin, Memento Vivere translates exactly as "I remember to live," so the meaning you chose of it in your first chapter fits perfectly. You're right in that no one speaks Latin (The Passion of the Christ butchered pronunciation, which is incredibly annoying), but written translation is still taught in a few rare high schools across the states. :)
Ms. Nitpicker chapter 12 . 1/12/2007
Wonderfully written.

Everyone seems to be in character as far as I can tell, and I've fallen in love with this, to tell you the least. It's not the Aurikku where Auron throws himself at her, (Which accounts for the majority) and it's obviously well thought out. Beautiful. :hearts:
Avelera chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
Please please PLEASE update! This is the best Aurikku I've found in this section since Soldier of Spira and I need my fix!

Err, whenever you're ready of course, I understand how these things work. Just know that there are those who await more with breathless anticipation.
Mental Mess chapter 12 . 1/1/2007
This is amazing.

I love how you put the references on the spheres in the game in here

update soon Plesae!

~Mental Mess~
Meilibi chapter 12 . 12/31/2006
Haven't review for a long time, sorry. In addition, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend; this must be a very difficult time your you. I'm liking this story a great deal and though the original idea was a little passé I think you've done a great job with putting original twists on it, especially by fleshing out the basis of the partnership before the pilgrimage proper began. It's perfectly understandable if this isn't updated for a while.
MockV chapter 12 . 12/20/2006
I love you.

It seems so silly to say such a thing to someone I've never even heard before, I but I reached you and your fic through coasting through favorites, and I have not been as awed in such a long while that it was like slipping into a long lost winter coat, in January when you forgot there was five feet of snow, and then there it was.

I thank you for giving me my 'ship back. I forgot how much I needed it, and how much I loved it. I thank you for giving me my game back - I need to play X again. Are you using a script, or actually writing as you play?

I could whine that your chapters are too short, but they're in very high quality, and contain what you need to of the story very well. I'm proud of your stream of consciousness writing, and I really love the way you've developed Rikku so far.

I really loved that scene with Braska in the last chapter, by the way. Any chance of seeing Jecht in the Songstress sphere?

Otherwise, you and your beta are fantastic; spelling is excellent, grammar is good, and I really can't say anything bad about it except that there isn't more. I saw 75,0 words and didn't look at the chapter count, and was going through them so quickly that, when I reached twelve, I was expecting *at least* thirty more.

Well, there you have it - get to it!

Once again, thanks for giving me this idea, and this fic. It might be an old concept, but you're executing it wonderfully.

...I write far too much. I hope you catch this bug.

lullabylinnae chapter 12 . 12/20/2006
I follow up on a lot of my favorite authors most don't update for months in between xanthos hasn't updated the red hunger for more than a year and here I find your fic and its a dream come true its well written it keeps the characters with their original personalitys and you were regularily updating I felt fortunate and happy to have found this then in november you leave all of us hanging this is by far my favorite aurriku fanfic I've encountered as of yet november is over and I understand that its the holidays so I have patience as I must

however it would be nice to know if you plan to continue this fic or if you're working on other projects now

either way I really love your story and I can only wait faithfully and pray that you'll bless us all with an update
Rai chapter 12 . 12/20/2006
I just read all of this in one sitting last night, and it has rocketed to the position of My Favorite Auron/Rikku Fanfic. The way you write the characters is so freaking NATURAL-this feels like an extension of the story from the games, not at all like a fanfiction. I -love- it. Will obsessively stalk for updates now
Buckle chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
Wow. This is an amazing story, with wonderful details and absolutely amazing writing. YOu did a great job in keeping the characters, well, in character, but making them com ealive still. I envy you. I'm definately adding this to my favorites.
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »