Reviews for Memento Vivere
Buffybot76 chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
This fic is SO great no matter if the premise is overused a bit. I think your take on it is original in its own right and you should definitely continue it all the way to the end. I can't wait to see how this story unfolds and how Rikku and Young Auron's relationship develops. I take it when you say you're going to stick to canon as much as possible that the ending is going to be a bit angsty? I really hate sad endings, but even if that's the case for this fic (which, I can not see any other way if you stay with canon) I will continue to read and review because I am sure you will make it worth my while. BTW, I absolutely LOVE your FFVII fics and the doujinshi you made for Growth. Heh, I think if this fic shapes up to be like I think it is then it would be a good candidate to deserve its own doujinshi form! I wish I could draw worth a damn, I would volunteer to do one for you. *sigh* But alas, my artistic skills aren't worth a hill of beans. Anyway, enough blabbing from me. Please update soon, I will be anxiously awaiting the next part.

Rose aka Buffybot76
rr1963 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Hey. I saw this story and read the first chapter on Saturday, figuring to review it later and next thing I know it has two more chapters, and they’re not short chapters either. Wow. I’m impressed. Your writing also impressed me. I mean, nothing very startling happens in the chapter. It’s all pretty standard...we all do that. But you did it really well, introducing your Rikku character and some of her motivations to the reader, and succeeding in making her real. I mostly like her, although there are a couple of things that bug me. Just like a real person. Your writing is smooth and clean. Okay, I’ll R&R the other chapters when I can. Take care.

By the way, dialogue in Al Bhed always irritates me too.
thecat-and-thefiddle chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Whee! _ This is awesome! Then again, that's to be expected from the author of one of my favorite web-comics. Hurry and write! Write like the wind!

tehkitten

P.S... when reading the part where Rikku was having those "Claw" moments... kinda sort of reminds me of those scenes in Dirge of Cerberus where Vincent was having trouble controlling Chaos...
Haggath chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Nice to see a Final Fantasy X fic written by you, Enkida. Let me point out first that I'm not nearly as experienced on FFX fanfics as I am on FFVII ones, so I couldn't recognize this story being a "Tired idea", either. Hmh, that only makes it far mroe enjoyable.

Good characterization on Rikku so far from my point of view. Then again, I've only played FFX, so my information concerning Rikku's latest years and her character development are a bit lacking, so I'm not sure how much weight can be put on my words.

The story seems interesting so far, and I've always enjoyed reading about Rikku and Auron (and, ultimately, the two of them together), so I think I'm going to break my habit of rarely posting reviews and actually try to type some kind of constructive criticsm that might actually be of use.

So, I'll stay tuned in and wait for your next update, hoping it to be soon.

- Lone Gunman

P.S. Thank you for your magnificent work with Growth doujinshi, too. I don't give you as much reviews as you deserve, sorry about that.
Dez chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
The premise is nothing new, but your version is the best I've ever seen. So please, keep it up, there's not nearly enough good Auron/Rikku fics out there.
jinjer chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Wow. New chapter already? How nice. _

Well anyway, um, nothing to comment really, just ...um, nice work! ...And... Keep it up!
ai-08 chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
I...feel like sticking things in my hair now. XD

And reading more. Update soon please!
ai-08 chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
very clever, having Rikku join the trio
Sirius123 chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Whee! Update!

Is Rikku going to be okay? Not good. And the Spheres! The Dress shperes! She still has them! Well, some, at least. YAY!

Please, update as quickly as you possibly can! I'll wait for it!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
I loved the chapter! hehe, and Kinoc was just plain funny. In a perverted sort of way, of course. :P Yeah, I guess Auron really didnt get the whole handsome not talking thing, like you said. :P haha, love the chapter!
Psycho Demon-Witch chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
This story is funny. I like funny. Please update soon!
klepto-maniac0 chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
The prejudice/racial/theological screaming was FANTASTIC. My eyes went almost wide enough to see the whites all around-I say almost because they are physically incapable of getting that big, but they were at their fullest. DAMN! ::grinning and giggling:: Hehehehehe... This is awesomesauce. I am reading it again.
Gining chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Hehe, to tell the truth, I liked this chapter. It made me laugh in parts. And laugh out loud, not an easy task. Not when I read things anyway. You are doing a great job keeping them ic too. Auron must soften up later, I'm sure. He can't be this stiff all the time, can he? And Rikku bringing in her Rikku-ness, is great. Guess you could call her the comic relief? But what of Jecht, isn't that his job? Can't wait to see what happenes when they really start the pilgimage, that ought to be fun! Gin
jinjer chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
*squeal* Great fic! I love it! This totally deserves a yummy cookie. *gives you a yummy cookie* _

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Meilibi chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
I've read a few stories with this same premise (Rikku goes to the past, joins Braska's pilgrimage), but I'm hoping yours will have distinctive features. I like your style of writing and am interested to see how this will proceed.
715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »