Reviews for Memento Vivere
Centauri Cruxis Angel chapter 16 . 10/3/2007
Ahh, wow! The detail that you put into this story is excellent. I love how each chapter is brought together so well!

Please keep writing!
snowecat chapter 16 . 9/17/2007
Wow, this is really neat. It's been a coon's age since I played 10 but you've managed to capture everyone very well. What will happen in Zanarkand I wonder? Would Yunalesca be able to tell that Rikku is not from this time since she really isn't either? How will Auron react once he knows the truth? Can't wait for more.
singwithin chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
I always look forward to chapters of this. This has become my favourite FFX story yet - I love Rikku's characterization, and how she's slowly dealing with meeting an Auron-who-isn't-yet-Auron. That last conversation here was heartwrenching, but in a good way.
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
I enjoy this story so much! I look forward to the next chapter.
Drachegirl14 chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
NO FAIR! SHE'S REALLY FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM! HOW IS THAT FAIR?

I hope to God this will be an Aurikku cause it's looking that way and if it is I will be super happy.

If not I'll be happy anyways cause it's awesome.

MORE ASAP!
SkittleFerret chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
Oh wow! There was so much emotion in that chapter between Rikku and Auron. I love it.

I feel so sorry for Rikku. Auron wants to be friends, but doesn't know HE is the one standing between them. And Rikku can't tell him, because.. well.. it's crazy!

I can't wait for the day she tells him.. but I'm dreading it too.. what will he do? Maybe he dies before she can tell him.. OH! it's all gonna end in tears!

~Ferret
Rorania chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
Awesome story. It's also my first foray into Rikku/Auron and I have to say I'm now a fan;) Fanciful yes, but I see a FFX-2 Tidus-type return for Auron for a happy ending, but I understand not all authors like to go for that. A bittersweet one where she finally let's go of Auron and gives Gippal a chance maybe. Any which way, can't wait for the rest of the story. (Though, the first ending holds my preference;D)
sckry chapter 16 . 9/12/2007
Another great chapter. You've done really well in showing how Auron was before he got so jaded, and Jecht just makes me laugh.

And Rikku, I love how you've caaptured her character. Just flipping brillient-I loved that synthesis bit!

Keep up the good work!
123456789123 chapter 16 . 9/12/2007
As usual, wonderful, my dear. That conversation between Auron and Rikku had me squirming and smiling at the same time, strangely. I really enjoyed this chapter, and I like what you did with that paragraph about Seymour. Tied nicely together. I also thought that the customizing bit was interesting. You seem to have a knack for taking even the smallest parts of the game and expanding them into something nicely detailed (like Braska and Jecht's characters, for instance. :P) Very nicely done - this is one of my favorite stories out there. Keep up the good work!

~Ren
Pied Flycatcher chapter 16 . 9/12/2007
Rikku's proving herself to be very useful once again. And Auron's acknowledging that too. Nice interaction between them; you can see how their relationship has developed and changed. :) Good job!
xmutedx chapter 16 . 9/11/2007
Good as always!

Enjoyed the character interactions, and the temple description. Very vivid! :)
No-name chapter 16 . 9/11/2007
I just noticed... it's been a year and we're 16 chapters later! Crazy. It's just too awesome of a story, I love it way too much.
SViolinist chapter 16 . 9/11/2007
Was this more of a transition chapter? Cause that's the way it came off to me. Nothing wrong with that, I enjoyed reading it cause you know, it's one of the best damn stories I've ever read, it's just that it wasn't as long or as action-filled as the other ones. Please update soon, I don't think I can handle another couple of weeks without the next chapter of this story! :)

-SV
Demeter1 chapter 16 . 9/11/2007
Oh, oh, a moment where there were heavy eyes and hooded looks. Now that's what I'm talking about. ;) I love how Jecht keeps ragging on the two of them and how they're not even blushing or responding much anymore. The whole thing where Auron is telling her to move on and she's supposed to move on from *him*. It makes me both alternately sigh and morose. I can't even imagine how this is going to end and that's just a wonderful, wonderful thing. XD
fuzzsquirrel chapter 16 . 9/11/2007
Oh nice, I'm always happy about every new chapter of this wonderful story! Please keep up the great work!
985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »