Reviews for Confessions
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ok I love the story. Specially the ned/bonnie part. I would love to see a sequel. maybe about ned and bonnie coming out or something.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Whoa, that was...Very original
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Wow, Bonny and Ned? That's actully a REALLY interesting couple, and that Kim would do absolutley ANYTHING for Ron, that was just beautiful...in a really morbid kind of way.
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
great one, i enjoyed reading it.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
What do you mean only one chapter!

This has soo much potential, seeing them become parnoid, come close of breaking down, learning to tolerate, respecting, perhaps realizing that this level of competition is not good and becoming classmates.

Great concept of a story line.

Thanks!
Daeron Blackoak chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
WOW! Impressive little story. Who knew Bonnie of all peopel had such depths. I am a bit confused by Ned's reaction though. He and Bonnie are a Private Item but is he ashamed to be seen with her or is he afraid he would ruin HER reputation by being seen with him? In any case, good story and would love to see this continued somehow.
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
An entirely plausible story. That means I liked it a lot in case it wasn't clear.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Very good fic! Excellent job with both girls' secrets.

Keep the good writing.
Darev chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
A very nice story. Sorry, I've done so many reviews today I don't have much to say other than that. Great job!
cpneb chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
This was GREAT!

Bonnie and Ned is almost the last pairing that I'd expect to see. The fact that Bonnie still hasn't figured out that it's not that Ned's embarressed to be seen with her: he doesn't waht to hurt her reputation, even after he told her so. Ned, you've got it bad and you've got it good at the same time!

Kim's got it bad, as well: she has an incurable case of RonShine.

This story deserves a hearty "BOOYAH!"
righteousindignation chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Bonnie & Ned? (faints outright onto the floor)

Army medic next to him: "Gee, did you have to do that to the poor sod? Oh well, nice work as always! Liked how Barkin decided to do something about the cheer feud. It's akin to MAD! Cheers!"
Zaratan chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Okay, this is the second story pairing Bonnie with Ned. When did Ned become the new stud of the ranch? In the last couple of months, he's had Bonnie, Tara, Hope, Bubba's AU character... oh, can't forget the brief Kim ones either. Ned's becoming a player!

Nice story, and Kim's declaration... oh man.
Bubbahotek chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Yea Baby about time Ned got some love.

Good little one shot story.

I like it.

Bubba
RI100014 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Huh, use of deep personal secrets as weapons of peace. An elementry level psychology tactic but given it hasn't been used and can have some quite interesting and entertaining consequences, I'm glad you shared this idea.

As far as the actual secrets themselves, Bon-Bon and Ned have been discussed before and while I've accepted it (geek gets the girl) you didn't really take into account how stuck up on the food chain little Bon-Bon is. In fact Ned was defending something Bonnie should have confessed she almost lost him over. That I could see; Bonnie's been dating him in private all the while torn between their budding relationship and her personal obsession with the "food-chain." That I believe would have been just as emotional for her and extremely personal.

Kim's secret was rather vague and I believe you left it open to the imagination because it wasn't as elaborate as Bonnie's. While not the punch line of the story, it was convincing enough to pass, and mysterious enough to capture the reader's attention.

Very nicely done: in character, easy to read, and excellent dialogue. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us and keep up the good work. Till next time...adios.
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Never let inspiration pass, especially if it leads to something like this! Kim and Bonnie coming to a head like this demands unorthodox methods and Barkin got it right. Interesting how both secrets revolve around love.

Thanks for the great read!