Reviews for What's In A Name? Your Name Is What I Want
yaoilover1098 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Loved bothe the stories! I think maybe you should continue it now with a different plot and whatever, now that Soubi has the name Loveless you should write about maybe them becoming much more powerful now that they're connected. :) There's so much you could do to continue it but it does have a good ending. D
lifelike81 chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
both of your 'what's in a name' stories were amazing. i loved them. there was one thing that bothered me however... where is the lube? must you put ritsuka through such pain? doesn't he get enough of that at home? other than that one issue, beautiful stories, i can't wait to read more from you.
KissMeImOnlyPlastickk chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
That was great!

I loved it.
Sarahteehee3 chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
YAY! I looked on your page and found this and jumped for joy! Nice writing continue what ur doing! :)
insanechildfanfic chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
you did a good job with characters, no one can say whose best in character as it depends on what's the situation, after Ritsuka is no longer twelve
Triizore chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
YAY!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
nice one!
Anayokari chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
Thank you so much for writing this, it has satisfied all my needs for drama, fluff and romance! I really liked the plot too, quite original!

The only thing I didn't like was Ritsukas ooc-ness. He seemed terribly angry and pouty all the time, not at all like the sweet and insecure Ritsuka we see in the manga... Well, I liked it anyway, and Soubi was great! _
Fox Lily chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Aw

Super Kawaii!

Really great job on this, loved the ending ]

x x x
RaphaellaNah chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
awh cute!
Lovelessheart18 chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
great
selyn chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
just fell in love with loveless. just finished both ur prequel and sequel. One word - Marvellous! I love your story and the way you write it. The characters are not OCC and the fluff is just nice. Thank you. It was a really nice story. Hope to read more from you next time. )
itachiluvr chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !

A GREAT SEQUEL TO AN AWSOME STORY

O.K NOW WERE'S THE TRILOGY

( looks around hopefully )
Kakashii chapter 5 . 5/19/2007
It was good, though I must admit, your first "what's in a name" was better and more, you know, alluring. Not only did I like the plot (for both), I also found your writing more appealing than most stories and, thank god, grammatically correct. The sex scenes were a little extraneous though. One must keep them...short and sensual to ensure mystery and suspense, no? I would suggest you focus less on "love-making" next time. Outstanding work!
ZabuzaAngel chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
it was cute! i want to read more like it in the near future, so keep writing!