Reviews for It is you
XD Approval!
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aww

poor Tony

He has one of those crazy physco GF

You is a shrink but needs a shrink

i loved that

"No, actually...it is you. You scare me"
kap0w chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
noicely done.

i loved all the inner monologues goin through tony's head.

"No, actually…it is you. You scare me."

thats a keeper
jacey05 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
lol, I thought it was great. Wonderful job. Very well-written.
lilmouse chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Ah, Tony, Tony, Tony...

Talk about turning his plans upside-down, lol!

I really enjoyed this story. I hope that someday, he doesn't get nervous at the two-week mark. Sounds like he's going to have trouble getting rid of Rebecca, though - and he still likes her laugh, in spite of himself.

This is a gem and I could copy and paste most of it here with joy - but FFN would probably seize my Writer's Permit or something...

Favourite parts?

She had his cell number, his home number, and his number here, at work. He doesn’t know how she managed that. He certainly hadn’t volunteered the information.

(LOL! Maybe Recbecca should work for NCIS!)

“There is nothing wrong with staying in a relationship long enough for you to learn their last name, Tony.”

(I love the banter between Kate and Tony and this line is a winner.)

“Something like that. Listen, Rebecca…” I can do this, I can do this.

(This sums up his terror nicely... ;) I love his thoughts in italics, especially since they seem to be unfounded based on what the reader experiences of Rebecca. The poor guy is trying to build himself towards the break-up like he *has* to do this or there will be grievous consequences.

And since it doesn't work, there just might be.)

“Why wouldn’t I have a reason?” Oh my god, is that pity?

(I discovered a dust bunny when I hit the floor after that line, lol!)

No, actually…it is you. You scare me.

(Okay, you have to stop. You're gutting me here and I need to be able to sit on my chair for an extended period of time.)

He could only sit there and wonder what the hell had just happened.

(O, he's going to have to fight to be free of this one.)

Thank you so much for sharing this slice of Tony's love life. I wonder if we'll get to see how he wriggles free of this one? Maybe he'd need to get some assistance - lord help him - from Kate!

*Bursts into laughter*

Cheers!

Mouse :)
celestial1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Poor Tony, he's going to die alone, isn't he.

This is quite nice. I like how you've shown that things he previously thought cute, he now finds annoying. Like the dog - that totally made sense to me.

Great job, bethellie.
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
haha.

sucks to be DiNozzo.

great oneshot, sorry, annoying little single chapter effort.

I loved all the little tidbits going through DiNozzo's head.

Quote: No, actually...it is you. You scare me.

That was a classic.