Reviews for Mixed Doubles
Montara chapter 4 . 3/6
What a wonderful idea, for her to use polyjuice to return to the Order. I don't think I have ever read this before in the fandom. If captured, she'd always stay with Severus as a prisoner.

Loved it. Thank you!
liljennmartin chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Enjoyed reading it!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
The kiss at the end was a great way to conclude the story. Even without an epilogue we can imagine their life together. The description of Snape's unwilling attraction, shown on his face, was terrific.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
It was sad and happy all at once. The drugged up near confession of attraction was sweet, but it all came about because of the bitter sting of death.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
The aha moment for Hermione kept me reading, unwilling to put down this story. Her feelings are developing for him in the way an intelligent young woman formulates a change of concept.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is such a great start to a story. This chapter is wonderful. It ought to be required reading for writers of fanfiction. Yup. It's THAT good. Let's hope the rest of the story keeps up.
Lauren Rees chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I loved this! The action might've been a little rushed in places but overall amazing:) there had better be a epilogue coming!
Knitchick chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Lovely story!
Miravisu chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
LOL, Jane helping 'Hermione', and Harry rushing over to them!

Interesting turn of events :)
Cybrokat chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
I'm glad the Rickman references were intentional, and not me losing my mind. Blow Dry, Mesmer, very clever
lucyferr chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Woo! Ron's dead! He finally did something useful - cannon fodder! Overdue but much appreciated.
lucyferr chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Now it appeared that, as usual, Harry’s information had only covered part of the truth.

I like the word 'as usual' :-)
witherwings1972 chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
HI.

wow. I really want to read more.

well done.