Reviews for Mixed Doubles
lucyferr chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Now it appeared that, as usual, Harry’s information had only covered part of the truth.

I like the word 'as usual' :-)
witherwings1972 chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
HI.

wow. I really want to read more.

well done.

What else can I say?
nyanata chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Your A/N epilogue was perfectly sufficient. From my point of view, there is no need to write more.

I liked the longing in this story. Quiet longing that something might be consequential even against the protagonists' will. You displayed that very well. Thank you for a lovely story.
Mystic Rains chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Beautiful. Believable. Great work - I wish there were more
PinkSangria chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Very good story! I hope their's a sequal
Nindae chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Yupp... Just as good as I expected :-)

Poor Harry, though *sniff*
JennyJenkins chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
"Franz Anton's Mesmerizing performance" - that was enormously clever of you, actually.

I have discovered your stories and like them immensely.
GLoW91 chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
wow that was really good AGAIN :)

and again an epilogue wouldnt be a terribly bad idea either :D

xx
Maryjane G chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
I loved the story, very well written with a believable and endearing Snape. I'm such a sucker for a story with a vulnerable Hermione and a stiff but caring Snape. Makes me warm and giddy just thinking about it. well, silly things aside, your story is very good and it might use an epilogue but it stands very well on its own too.
windfeather101 chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
thank you for this fic. it's an interesting way of predicting and ending the story. i can't find any holes or flaws with your logic :) you portrayed snape perfectly i think (other than the world wide known fact that he wouldn't ever kiss hermione...but we can hope right?) this story was believable and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. out of 10 stars i'd give you an 8 3/4.
Darkblade701 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
That was a truly imaginative and beautiful story. I thought it was really sweet and that everything flowed together really well. The atmosphere you created was perfect and consistent. Great job.
essenni chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Hi! I enjoyed your story very much. I think that the best HG/SS fics are when Snape rescues Hermione from the Death Eaters and I was looking fore one of these for some time.
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
That was a great story!
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
WOW the last paragraph there was so totally PERFECT! this was amazing! :D SO SWWEETT! great job!
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »