Reviews for Mixed Doubles
Odi et amo chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Aww...that was so adorable and well-written and emotional and I LOVED IT!
christev chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Dear Cecelle,

I've really enjoyed this story - and was very pleased that you came back to it. I would love to read an epilogue, if you have a chance to write one.

Christev
Starfire23 chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Thank you. That was among the best SSHG fics I've read. It had a well-thought out plot and revolved around more than sex, for example. Great Job. -
Paladin-Defender chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
awsome!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
Oh, excellent! I do think an epilogue would be helpful; after all, it would be nice to know if Hermione and Snape ended up renting a cottage from that nice Mr. Diggle after their escape to Argentina when the Wizengamot meeting went so terribly wrong.

After all, no matter how strong the exoneration, being spat on day after day would become wearing. The British Wizarding World is so terribly small, you see, and old prejudices run strong. (One wonders if there will be a Slytherin house once the War is over, for one thing).

Good story!
Mother of Tears chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
This is an absolutely wonderful story1
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I think that this story is brilliant! Keep up the good work.

JB
kakashisninjadogs chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
this was actually a very toned down, calm straight forward story

And it was a nice change from all the complex ones

Very nicely done

And the underlying romance is well done too

WRITE ANOTHER!

Z_G_M
HaIareaj chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
oh, i loved it! i love HG/SS fics! it's just the perfect couple!

nice work, really!

ps: why in Argentina? i know that my country is known for hiding nazis, but... traitor wizards, too? please, make diggle move to another country! hahaha, i'm kidding. No, i'm not kidding, i really don't like the idea of a traitor hiding here!

ha, ok, i added your story to my favourites.
snapebaby27 chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
Great job!
marmieskid chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
Nice long last chapter. Guess it had to be since so much had to fit in it. Very nice role reversal in the end there. It makes me glad taht they get a happy end.
marmieskid chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
I would like to have seen Severus's face when she said that stuff about him. He doesn't get thanked nearly enough. Really good story so far.
tearsofphoenix chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
I remember to have read this story, complete, on another site, and to have enjoyed it... now that here too has been submitted the final chapter I take the opportunity to say how much I've loved it. One of the sweetest and nice ideas about the end of the serie... very good.
Bellegeste chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
It's a long time since I read this - whatever changes you have made have been almost seamlessly integrated - and it is just as exciting now as it was then.

"She hated the way her friends treated her with remote, kind politeness, as if she were nothing but a business associate. She hated the way conversations stopped when she entered the room, the way they would impatiently look up and wait for her to leave."

For me this is the most heart-breaking section of the story. Hermione, in her Jane disguise, cannot grieve over Ron or be comforted by her friends, nor can she share fully in their distress. At a time when they should have been supporting each other, she is more cut off than ever. It is hardly surprising that her thoughts turn to Snape - not only has he been kind to her, but he knows the truth about her and that creates a powerful bond. I like the way she identifies with him now as an outsider. Maybe this taps into an already latent feeling - as a Muggle-born she must often have felt like an outsider not only amongst the Pure and Half-bloods, but also amongst her own Muggle family. She doesn't fully belong anywhere. Luckily for her she is super intelligent and so easily masters the magic, but imagine how terrible it would be to be a Muggle-born wizard/witch with only average powers - how teased would she be.

I, for one, am quite relieved that you were trying to fit this into the word limit of the 'gift exchange' - otherwise you might have kept us on tenterhooks for several more chapters before you allowed them to reach that extremely satisfying conclusion.
BelladonnaCailo chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Cute story! Ireally liked how they both ended up helping each other.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »