Reviews for Mixed Doubles
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
That was a great story!
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
WOW the last paragraph there was so totally PERFECT! this was amazing! :D SO SWWEETT! great job!
Odi et amo chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Aww...that was so adorable and well-written and emotional and I LOVED IT!
christev chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Dear Cecelle,

I've really enjoyed this story - and was very pleased that you came back to it. I would love to read an epilogue, if you have a chance to write one.

Christev
Starfire23 chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Thank you. That was among the best SSHG fics I've read. It had a well-thought out plot and revolved around more than sex, for example. Great Job. -
R00K13.1 chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
awsome!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
Oh, excellent! I do think an epilogue would be helpful; after all, it would be nice to know if Hermione and Snape ended up renting a cottage from that nice Mr. Diggle after their escape to Argentina when the Wizengamot meeting went so terribly wrong.

After all, no matter how strong the exoneration, being spat on day after day would become wearing. The British Wizarding World is so terribly small, you see, and old prejudices run strong. (One wonders if there will be a Slytherin house once the War is over, for one thing).

Good story!
Mother of Tears chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
This is an absolutely wonderful story1
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I think that this story is brilliant! Keep up the good work.

JB
kakashisninjadogs chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
this was actually a very toned down, calm straight forward story

And it was a nice change from all the complex ones

Very nicely done

And the underlying romance is well done too

WRITE ANOTHER!

Z_G_M
HaIareaj chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
oh, i loved it! i love HG/SS fics! it's just the perfect couple!

nice work, really!

ps: why in Argentina? i know that my country is known for hiding nazis, but... traitor wizards, too? please, make diggle move to another country! hahaha, i'm kidding. No, i'm not kidding, i really don't like the idea of a traitor hiding here!

ha, ok, i added your story to my favourites.
snapebaby27 chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
Great job!
marmieskid chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
Nice long last chapter. Guess it had to be since so much had to fit in it. Very nice role reversal in the end there. It makes me glad taht they get a happy end.
marmieskid chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
I would like to have seen Severus's face when she said that stuff about him. He doesn't get thanked nearly enough. Really good story so far.
tearsofphoenix chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
I remember to have read this story, complete, on another site, and to have enjoyed it... now that here too has been submitted the final chapter I take the opportunity to say how much I've loved it. One of the sweetest and nice ideas about the end of the serie... very good.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »