Reviews for Mixed Doubles
indianpipe chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I love your Snape. All the goodness is there trapped inside by a terrible situation. I love the look he gives Hermione when Harry hugs him. Smart, funny and tender...another winner!
NaiaEstella chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Thank you for this story- it was very beautifully written and thoroughly entertaining. The only thing I would enjoy more ia an epilogue :)

Oh and the irony of their caretaker position at the end was very much appreciated!
Les Dowich chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Good, nice Severus is always acceptable. Its a well written piece and I enjoyed it. Thanks

carasnape chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
I have to admit that when I read the title and summary I didn't think the story was going to be any going.I'm delighted to say that you proved me wrong in the first chapter. This is a great story with a clever plot.
Elena chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
I loved your story...You so need an epilogue to it...Please please oh please. Great writing/job!
thalieia chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
I like Snape's patronus. It does fit him. Sweet, hopeful end.
thalieia chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
Good chapter. She's rather harsh with Snape, but wanting to lash out at someone seems like a natural reaction. I really like how she turns to him for comfort afterwards.
thalieia chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
It's nice to see Snape doing the caring. Usually it's the other way around.
thalieia chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Interesting premise.
whitehound chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Very nice - I especially liked "she ruthlessly pulled the emergency brakes on her train of thought ", and her wondering whether Snape felt this same sense of being on the outside looking in.

Btw it should be Extendable Ears, not Expandable.
sunsethill chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
"“I was so worried.” She shuddered. “I was afraid that if you weren’t dead already, they would kill you when we arrived.”

“One advantage of dealing with a megalomaniac is that the Dark Lord would never have admitted the possibility of defeat to himself,” he said dryly. “He was fully confident of being able to return later and finish what he started.”"

Nice detail. I enjoyed this chapter, but I would really like to see an epilogue. The ending feels rushed and I think it would feel more complete with at least some look at how things go for everyone.
duj chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Sweet happy ending, whether Minerva's successful convincing everyone of his innocence or he just disappears off to a new life with her, leaving faked evidence of death...
uber grasshopper chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
This the BEAUTIFUL! I love the way you've presented Hermione and Snape - they're PERFECT! And I'm digging the Rickman refs ) The only way I could love this piece any more is if Rickman himself popped out of my computer as I read. WOHOO! anyway - can't wait for more! this rocks my socks!
Misty-Eyed Pixie chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
Wow! Very good! Update soon!
Starbridge chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
Hooray for a new chapter! It was a good one too. More soon?
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »