Reviews for Mixed Doubles
PiperLeoEternally chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
hm... cant wait for more!
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
lovely!
tall oaks chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I really enjoyed that, Cecelle. I am eagerly awaiting the continuation of this gift story.

You've managed to give both characters just what personality they have with brilliance. I applaud you.

As I've learned, never rush your words.
Elena George chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
FABulous start. Can't wait to see where you take "our couple" next :-)
Sierra Bravo chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Oh, very interesting so far! But of course, knowing you and your brilliant writing, it will be interesting all through-out and long past the end, hehe. I can't wait to read more. Your work is just so captivating :)

And don't worry about M&V not being updated in so long, it's totally understandable. Writer's Block is just evil, and I suffer from it alot, too.

Hope to read more soon. Take Care!,

.x
whitehound chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Very nice - he can't resist being annoying, even when he's being kind.
reflecting chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
wow I sure hope you'll update very very soon coz this story's got me hanging ;D it's going to fav and alert list !
mcmish chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Like the beginning. Looking foward to reading more.
Bellegeste chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Great - I'm so glad you decided to post this. I still can't believe the 'salve' section is not a deliberate echo of the end of 'Close My Eyes' - you must have channelled it intuitively. I like the way Hermione reacts to her situation - she is wary but doesn't lapse into fearful hysterics or recriminations at discovering Snape is her captor. That seems pretty grown up - pragmatic anyway. It makes a change (for me at least) to be reading a fic in which Snape is in the role of carer. That dry efficiency is very much what I would expect from him: if I were Hermione I might well find myself trusting his methods, if not his motives. His sardonic retort about the Sleeping Potion is so delighfully Snapey!

P.S. Any more of those shameless plugs and people will think you are my agent. (Do you take PayPal?) Thank you.
duj chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I'm glad he can find something to smirk about in this predicament. He's used to being hated, but that doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't bother him.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8