Reviews for Second Time Around
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
This story sucks! I hate it when you people write a story and fucken have a personal vendetta against a superstar i take you hate ashley for getting with matt after what that stupid bitch! Lita did she shouldn't have cheated on him with edge thats why he fucking dumped her goofy ass for his wife lol :)
extremechaingangenigma chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
Update Soon... Great story
Bourtonfreak13 chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
i like it!i think ur a good author!
angel chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
i love this story please write more soon
CharleyKane chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
I know it's been a long time but could you update? I love your story.
meg chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
yeah i think you should keep writing ... im cliff hanging now and i want to know wat happes next
wwechick24 chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Your gonna continue rite?please do!
courtney chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
i know its been a long time but this story is awsome, if yah want 2 please carry it on cos its rocken, i luv it please carry it on XD

X much luv X
buffvamp chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
This story is good so far. I feel bad for Abby cause she thought she had a chance with Matt, and he has a g/f.
shannygoat chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
I like this story...especially the Matt and Jeff relationship. Jeff shaving naked in the bathroom; that's classic!

Please continue...I'm eager to know what will happen next!

Shanny
The-Duchess-Of-Kinney chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
HBKnY2J4eva chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
yes! please continue!..i really like it..i really want to know what Jeff is gonna talk to Abby about..and maybe Shawn did hear their convo..lolol..pleasee update soon!
Jen105 chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
This is a good story so far, but I don't recall seeing an age set for Shawn's daughter. How old is she in this story?
Hardyfaninoz chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
m, things are really starting to pick up now very interesting to see how the meeting turns out
21stCenturyCinderella chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
I'm reading it and i'm really enjoying it:)