Reviews for Love or Chaos?
Namirna32gmail.com chapter 14 . 4/15
Awesomely amazing story. But your replys for people's review are to long and i find it annoying (no offence). Am sure you will make a great writer in the future (i.e if thats your future ambition). Ok! Now am ranting so i better stop. Again, amazing story.:*
Trisha chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
I AM DYING FROM THE ABNORMAL, TOO-MUCH-TO-HANDLE, KAWAII-NESS!
NarutoPaws chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I would have been like SHUT THE FU** UP YOU BIT**! ):O
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2014
UPDATEEEEE DONT STOPPPPP
dragneelangel chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
luv your story soo much xD..
Love,
Angelina
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
This was so cute :*O
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
Love It! Please update asap!
fox girl66 chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Pretty cute! :) it would be nice if your chapters were longer though and you didn't have as much stuff after the chapter is over.
destany chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
loved it please finish it
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
That was a great chapter! :)
YourAverageGirl chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
Hey! I totally love your story! And that girl you mentioned, is so lameee -.- LOL, who can seriously stoop as low as her? I mean, by changing her pennant to fanfiction staff xD and PM you a 'warning message' Hahah. That like made my day! She really needs to improve on her grammar and spelling, if she wants to make it AT LEAST A LITTLE REALISTIC. LOLOLLL. Whatever. I love your story ((:
BlueSakuraAC chapter 23 . 3/16/2012
It's soooo cute xD
Sakura657 chapter 23 . 2/19/2012
Hi Gabbeh!

I finished Love or Chaos! Wow! Just wow! That was like the most amazing story I have ever read! It was so addicting! I just couldn't put it down! I literally finished it in one day. In my opinion, you portrayed the characters very well. I love the way that you made Sasuke jealous. In some ways, I've always thought that he was jealous. For example, when they were doing the walking up the tree practice and he reluctantly went to ask Naruto what Sakura told him. I have ALWAYS thought that Sasuke and Sakura belong together even if Sasuke doesnt realize it yet. I've read a couple of SasuSaku fanfictions and yours was the best! I love it so much! The ending was wonderful too! It answered all of my questions and didn't leave me with any cliffhangers. I've read other stories that end with major cliffhangers and it absolutely drives me crazy! I loved the way that you ended it though! Altogether, this was an amazingly cute story! 3

Thanks for reading,

Sakura657 ]

P.S. SasuSaku forever 3
NoctisLight chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
Oh my god!

This story rock my world! Its soo... Wonderful!

I totally lol-ed everytime naruto messed up. He never fail to make me laugh xD

this story is so... Something. I love it!

You have such a great sense of humor and the way sasuke asked saks to be his gf is sooo romantic!

Keep up the good work and update soon :DD
Kiiki Hayes chapter 23 . 11/13/2011
An awesome story...

It would b nice if u wrote abt d romance between Sasu & Saku..

:D