Reviews for Subtlety is for the Living
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Heheheh. I really enjoyed this idea. Makes me laugh, imagining how frustrated she would become when Sam doesn't notice her. That's never been a problem for her before. XD
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Constance made me giggle. Nice ficlet. That was fun.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
A malnourished albino elk? Now you have to write about that.

I love Constance's annoyance in this.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
"If he saw her at all at the speed he was going, he probably thought she was a malnourished albino elk."

Lol, that was funny! Interesting missing scene, lol.
sudoku chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
hehe, a good one. At first, I was not sure who Constance Welch was. I know it after the second paragraph. Interesting choice of POV. As someone else said, you could make stories of different baddies' POV.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Ha ha ha. Very nice. Loved the POV. You don't normally see the "bad guy"'s side of it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Qpyd chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Heh, that's an interesting POV. Who'd have thought to make the MotW all frustrated for not baing able to freak the boys out? Oh, and I kinda liked the multiple usage of the word 'corporeal' here. Call me uneducated, but the first time I ever heard this word used was from Sam *grin* So, yeah, good fun. How about trying Mordecai's POV next time, whenever you've got too much time on your hands? Heh.
Becky Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I actually feel bad for poor Constance. I liked this! It was very short but good.

Becky Greenleaf
historylover chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
It got my attention too. The first time I saw the pilot (when it first aired), I about jumped out of my seat!

This was good! I liked it a lot!

irismay42 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Poor Constance! I guess Sam only had eyes for Jess at that point... Nice little ficlet!