Reviews for Defining Gerunds
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Well, I'm not going to lie. I got a little uninterested at a few points. But it was okay, just slow.
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was so amazing. The theme went perfect with Ronon and how you used running with everyone of them made it simply fantastic. Great work.

Neko 3
graceblade chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This story was really well done. The team dynamics were great. You took a character that doesn't get much attention and really fleshed out his character. Nice job.
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Ronon centric is always a good thing. Very nice. I like the way you portray our favorite runner. Looking forward to more from you.
MzDany chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
What a wonderful story. I have only just begun watching SGA, and your character study of Ronron is so very skilfully done! (just as you do with pretty much everyone in your BSG stories).

I loved the various analogies, especially the 'running' one, and your subtle hints towards John and Rodney are very well done.

Thank you for a real treat to read! :)
Aloe chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Lovely- I enjoyed this.
ladyeclectic79 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
WOW! I love Ronon's character, and you painted him PERFECTLY. Honestly, I love this fic. Very, VERY good job, will look for more by you. :D
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wonderfully written. Beautiful!

thedummie2
Splitbeak chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Oh this was nice. Excellent character insight. I like the way you hinted at the Sheppard/McKay relationship, confirmed it even, without giving in to the temptation to go into detail. Well done!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 1 . 9/10/2006