Reviews for Flight Path
FelicityQueen23 chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
Please write some more, I really like your story.
SoaringOverTheSea chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Damn it! O finally found a well written story with an interesting plot AND IT HASNT BEEN UPDATED SINCE 2006. WHY!? WHAT DOES THE UNIVERSE HAVE AGAINST ME!? Is a completed fanfic too much to ask for? Whelp have a nice day.
moonstar chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
dont worry, b happy, and update dang u
Showered in Sparks chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Holy fudge muffins! This is an O. L. D. story... [Insert words where I say something witty about updating]... I guess that's it...
Bex Marie Izzy chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
Marie: Awesome.

Izzy: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ye-ah.

Marie: Don't ask.

Izzy: Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't do-n't.

Bex: It's good.

Marie: Which means that she's dissapointed by the lack of gushy romance. *gags*

Izzy: Gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, gag, ga-ag.

Marie: Exactly, Iz. So . . . please update soon! Oh, and can you have more Monique? Nudge's awesome. And possibly having Jessie beat the crap out of someone? Or Jamie make a bomb?

Bex: Which means that she's dissapointed by the lack of pointless action. *rolls eyes*

Izzy: Rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, ro-olls.

Marie: Hey, you aren't allowed to roll your eyes. I'm the one who rolls their eyes. Everyone knows that.
LaylaRisa-RinoaAerithHeartiley chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Aww that was a sad chapter. I never thought it would be Max/Jessi With Ari/Aaron but it's good. I like it and would love to read more.
Andrea.phillips chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
nice story line!
Azzara chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
This is a cool, origanal idea, I think fang/andrew talks to much for his character?

Azz
sillysally chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
oh and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no slash!

thanks(:

and again, update soon!
sillysally chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
what the..? why has it been so long since you've updated?

hurry. i love this fic!
sillygirlinasillyworld chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
hm... bit darker than i expected, but i like it! i think you pinned everyone's character really well, except for max; i kinda expected her to do a bit more butt-kicking and maybe pop in with the occasional sarcastic remark. i want to here more!
James chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
hey cool story!Great work!I love your storylines and the way that you portray each character keep up the good work hope you update soon!
Fightingrose chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
pretty good, 8/10
GoneWithNoEnd chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
keep going!
Miss Excellence chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
I am pleased to find that I both enjoy this story and find the grammar good. However, I notice that it has been a year since you have last updated, and I would appreciate it if you would update soon.