Reviews for Frozen
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Ok. So that was seriously emotional but I've got to admit you are a very talented writer and you are teaching me a lot. Thank you!
Commander Nosyniki chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Made me cry just a little too
dogdemon-Narutofan chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I loved it, it even made me cry, I loved how it has all put together.
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
You know... to be honest, from the surmize in the Harmony series, I was afraid to read this story, but today I got up the guts. Maybe because I got so much sleep last night that I'm not fatigued, but I liked this. Ignore the facts that all their dreams are unfulfilled and this is the awesomest thing ever.

Till next time .
LeadYouIn chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
It was absolutely beautiful! Fantastic job.
undeadgirlxx chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Aw... this one was sad... who did this to them? -sniffle- Was it Sasuke... or was it some unknown shinobi? -cries- I wish they hadn't died... it's too sad an ending for them... i loved it... hope to talk to you again soon kay kay? -smiles-

~Your new beta reader~ -
Amberley chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wow thats powerful stuff and now i realised what it said I am crying damn you and your good writing skills!
i-have-issues-deal-with-it chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
it was sad and really good. they would stay together till the end no matter what. i actually started to cry... it was awesome!
Speckle Chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2006

I've always been a sucker for sadsap stories, and this one in particular made me cry. Good god that was sad. I mean, My shirt is probably soaking by now...But can someone tell me how to publish fanfics, because I have one chapter of my story, but it won't go to the actual "Storie" mabobber, it just stays in "Documents."
Zanndaka chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
they got what they wanted at the end so it was a happy ending, eh? its gonna be someones disturbing day when they come upon those corpses though, eh.