Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III:Trials of the Keyblade
guest chapter 44 . 11/23
I'd like to post a challenge to any capable writer that is reading this. The challenge is to create a Kingdom Hearts fanfiction like this one, but it must be a SoraxKairi fic with Naruto joining the group early on and forming a big brother little brother relationship with Sora and himself. The fanfic must coincide with what we know about Kingdom Hearts 3, but villains are up to you. Just an idea I thought I'd put out there. Share it if you can!
Woods chapter 44 . 11/21
I would like to present a challenge to any fine writer who is reading this! The challenge is to write a Kingdom Hearts story similar to this one. Requirements include it being a SoraxKairi story; Naruto must join the group early on and he and sora must form a brotherly bond (really just emphasize the similarities between the two and perhaps some cutesy scenes with Naruto, Sora, and Kairi). There are no real villain requirements so get creative, and plot is all yours to decide! Just an idea that popped in my mind. Hope one of you accepts the challenge!
matthew collins chapter 1 . 11/4
sorry folks. the release date didn't show at d23. but at least it shows us some details. look darius almighty if you don't respond or update a chapter for your fans right now just PLEASE respond or they'll be upset. they need you and I need you and they want to know what will happen in the battle of Disney castle and leon vs nero and are our enemies finally gonna capture kairi and when is sora gonna confront vader and tells the truth to his team and riku. and plus it's ok to tell Aladdin of where the 7 princesses are and Donald and goofy are. because I know where they are. but I won't tell the fans. so respond or update a chapter please.
matthew collins chapter 75 . 10/29
2.8 final chapter prologue is coming to ps4 is coming in 2016! also star wars episode 7 is releasing this Christmas (hope jj abrams doesn't screw this up or kill the franchise) potc5 is coming too! be prepared kh fans I just hope chapter 76 will respond because the release date of kh3 at the d23 expo in japan and the trailer is gonna be a whopper! hope you'll respond darius almighty!
matthew collins chapter 10 . 8/26
well actually sora's father darth vader is luke and leia's father which makes sora his third son. well anyway tangled and big hero 6 are coming to kh3! post the next chapter as you wish! I wanna see the leon vs nero smackdown!
Question: If sora is anakin's son in this fanfic, then why is it that Luke and leia still exist?
Rogue of Dawn chapter 75 . 8/8
Story is boss don't leave us hanging like dis.
matthew collins chapter 75 . 7/13
well actually the star wars of this fanfic is set during "empire strikes back" and "return of the jedi" I think ahsoka tano won't be in it. if you want to respond now and put the jedi from "the clone wars" it's not for me to say. so anyway leon vs nero!
Might I make a suggestion? If you ever regain interest in this story could you somehow bring Ahsoka Tano into this story? I think that she could possibly serve as a mentor figure for Sora in his upcoming battle with his father. Just something to think about.
matthew collins chapter 75 . 7/3
hey can you please respond? I want to see the epic battle of nero vs leon! well anyway stay tuned keyblade fans! just saw the all new trailer of kh3 at e3! same keyblade time! same keyblade channel!
Is the story going to continue? Because this is great
stardust902 chapter 60 . 5/19
please continue this story, its one of my favorites and I really enjoy reading it. Would be a shame to leave unfinished...eager to find out what happens now in the battle at disney castle :D
i wont princess Fiona in kingdom hearts 3 and shrek in kingdom hearts 3 im autistic and my name is dylan the villain ziegler and in the future after the transition program me and friends and family are going to califoria to meet you and all the actors and actress hi would you like to come to My Disney Castle in Florida in the Future ? please respond to this messages
Spiderfan626 chapter 75 . 2/19
Well what happen's next? When are you going to update? When is Sora going to kiss Kiari? Update soon! This is an awesome story! I want to ready more! Please!
Spiderfan626 chapter 3 . 2/12
I knew the empire were up to no good.
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »