Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III:Trials of the Keyblade
Mr. 1000 chapter 75 . 8/15
Greetings, I really like your story and I hope that someday you will come back to complete it. Although recently it was announced that KH3 will be released in 2018 and there will be a Toy Story but I hope that this somehow will not affect yours. If I advise you to do a remake of your story after the game is released, so that the story happened after KH3 it was better if there were such popular worlds as: Frozen, Moana, Zootopia and not only from Disney, but also worlds from Dreamworks and the worlds based on such Popular anime like: Fairy Tail, One Piece, and Bleach. This is just my advice, I once again are all the best to you and I hope that you will ever get better.
matthew collins chapter 52 . 8/12
excuse me Mister sprit of sorrow in case you haven't noticed but kh3 is coming out in 2018! toy story is now one of the worlds in TOTK have been selected to appear in the game! you're a bad reviewer! go to hell!
Spirit of Sorrow chapter 75 . 8/6
More than 2 years have passed, and there are still no chapters 76. It's time to still recognize that the author either died or he completely scored on his story and he does not care about our prayers in the comments. The Sadness. The Sadness.
Spirit of Sorrow chapter 75 . 8/5
matthew collins chapter 75 . 7/17
kh3 is coming to 2018! respond!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 75 . 5/10
Love this and glad I found it:-). Using Aqua, Terra, and Ventus as the Chasers was a dark shock for sure though honestly. I really hope you come back for this!
BigLui4565 chapter 1 . 5/10
Hi. I've been reading your story since 2012. And I've been loving it since then. I've re-read your story over like 5 times now and I'm still not bored of it. The crossovers are wonderful, I love how they blend almost perfectly. The story can literally do a 180 from funny and charming moments to serious and intense moments. I love that you added in two of my favorite anime. BELIEVE IT! And the Bounty Hunter's moments are epic. I really do hope you come back and finish it one day. Tho I do hope you're doing ok, cuz a lot of your readers miss you. I wish you luck in everything you my great author.
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 74 . 3/19
Looks like there is only one hope that could save us all. A hero who has saved us, time and time again. His enemies run from the mere mention of his name, defeated by him countless times. He has many names, but one is known by all throughout the universe. And that name, that man, that hope...is the Doctor!
matthew collins chapter 75 . 2/28
try mixing dearly beloved (all versions) with star wars and all the doctor who 2005 openings. if you're prepared to update your chapter on this month when 1.5 and 2.5 comes out on the ps4 your fans will be pleased
matthew collins chapter 75 . 1/27
if you're a final fantasy or one piece fan Trafalgar law portgaz d ace and noctis are involved with the keyblade war. respond if you want to support their fans!
matthew collins chapter 75 . 1/16
2.8 out now! has secret ending to kh3! kh1.5 and 2.5 merging into a collection into ps4! if you mourning for carrie fisher's death get over it! update for chapter 76 right now!
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 75 . 12/3/2016
NOOO! I didn't want to get to the end. This is such an amazing story, I couldn't put my phone down. I like everything; the characters, plot and battles. I could picture everything. I had always find it boring to read battles in fanfics because I don't find them interesting so I would just wait for the result. But you actually made me read battles and enjoyed them. You are such an amazing author. I like the plot, a lot of stuff is going on but I don't feel overwhelmed to the point I said 'This is a mess' instead it makes me wonder how everything would turn up at the end for the heroes. I also like the humor, it flows nicely and actual made me chuckled.
I know it's been such a long time since you updated but I hope you still continue this amazing story.
matthew collins chapter 75 . 11/5/2016
I know what endor's for! including xehanort's final solution! endor's a sanctuary moon! that's why yoda couldn't tell sora where his friends were and what xehanort's plotting! you MUST respond! immediately! update your chapter at once!
matthew collins chapter 75 . 11/1/2016
2.8 released cinematic opening! 1.5 and 2.5 are coming on ps4! update chapter 76 while you still can!
matthew collins chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
why don't you just update of when you are gonna release a chapter of your fanfiction like an release date? then your fans would be happy!
1,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »