Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III:Trials of the Keyblade
matthew collins chapter 75 . 1/27
if you're a final fantasy or one piece fan Trafalgar law portgaz d ace and noctis are involved with the keyblade war. respond if you want to support their fans!
matthew collins chapter 75 . 1/16
2.8 out now! has secret ending to kh3! kh1.5 and 2.5 merging into a collection into ps4! if you mourning for carrie fisher's death get over it! update for chapter 76 right now!
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 75 . 12/3/2016
NOOO! I didn't want to get to the end. This is such an amazing story, I couldn't put my phone down. I like everything; the characters, plot and battles. I could picture everything. I had always find it boring to read battles in fanfics because I don't find them interesting so I would just wait for the result. But you actually made me read battles and enjoyed them. You are such an amazing author. I like the plot, a lot of stuff is going on but I don't feel overwhelmed to the point I said 'This is a mess' instead it makes me wonder how everything would turn up at the end for the heroes. I also like the humor, it flows nicely and actual made me chuckled.
I know it's been such a long time since you updated but I hope you still continue this amazing story.
matthew collins chapter 75 . 11/5/2016
I know what endor's for! including xehanort's final solution! endor's a sanctuary moon! that's why yoda couldn't tell sora where his friends were and what xehanort's plotting! you MUST respond! immediately! update your chapter at once!
matthew collins chapter 75 . 11/1/2016
2.8 released cinematic opening! 1.5 and 2.5 are coming on ps4! update chapter 76 while you still can!
matthew collins chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
why don't you just update of when you are gonna release a chapter of your fanfiction like an release date? then your fans would be happy!
matthew collins chapter 75 . 10/1/2016
if you respond now it would make the fans of your work happy. if nero gets killed by leon maleficent and the horned king will have 2 minions left including gantu and 625. pete will be lucky if he redeems himself to kidnap kairi. vader and sora will encounter each other during the battle of Disney castle and he's got a lot of explaining to do to his friends. if Disney castle gets destroyed by the empire everyone will need to go all out on the death star and they will find endor (where Donald and goofy are) and everyone will do the battle of endor sequence. have you ever see it in lego? I have seen it in the force awakens game! or the family guy parody of it? look if you do this right of what I say i'll be happy. you don't wanna do this after a 5 year absence with pirates of the Caribbean at world's end. just respond update battle of Disney castle part 2 finish of what you have started and may the force be with you!
7 chapter 75 . 9/19/2016
Oh scrap blood
7 chapter 72 . 9/18/2016
Oh no
7 chapter 71 . 9/18/2016
Wow just wow I am tearing up
7 chapter 70 . 9/18/2016
The battle for port royal is about to begin
7 chapter 69 . 9/18/2016