Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III:Trials of the Keyblade
i wont princess Fiona in kingdom hearts 3 and shrek in kingdom hearts 3 im autistic and my name is dylan the villain ziegler and in the future after the transition program me and friends and family are going to califoria to meet you and all the actors and actress hi would you like to come to My Disney Castle in Florida in the Future ? please respond to this messages
Spiderfan626 chapter 75 . 2/19
Well what happen's next? When are you going to update? When is Sora going to kiss Kiari? Update soon! This is an awesome story! I want to ready more! Please!
Spiderfan626 chapter 3 . 2/12
I knew the empire were up to no good.
red8810 chapter 75 . 2/11
Yea... I freaking love this fic and really hope you update soon!
matthew collins chapter 75 . 2/3
why don't you just respond? start the fight of leon and nero!
Ud the Imp chapter 72 . 1/19
Probably the quickest, most instantaneous villain death in the entire fic. And from the looks of it, we ARE finally gonna see Sora and Kairi kiss! Cuz, ya know, her life actually DEPENDS on it...

Plus I'm surprised you've actually updated this fic at all! For the longest time I thought it was dead. Glad I'm wrong!
Zachery chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
BEST! KINGDOM HEARTS! FANFIC! OF! ALL! TIME!
The Action, Humor, Drama, Suspense, and THE RUM w/C. Jack Sparrow! lmao
If fanfiction have a Emmy Awards for fanfictions and they're nominating the "Best Kingdom Hearts Fanfic/Best Author", you my friend; Darius Almighty will win; HANDS FREAKING DOWN!
I also know why you are not updating this story (if this upsets/angers you; then I'm terribly sorry), the thing is; you're waiting for the Kingdom Hearts 3 game to be release (I can't believe it's only on Xbox One and PS4), and that will give you plenty of brilliant ideas that will BLOW. OUR. BRAINS. OUT! lol
Anyways, Award-Winning Story, Excellent writing, etc. hope to see you in 2015 or 2016! ;)
stardust902 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
please update with chapter 76 soon x really enjoy reading this story and the suspense is killing me :) It's one of my favorites to read, great story line.
stardust902 chapter 73 . 9/3/2014
great story so far, please update soon :D excited to find out what happens next
Z-King chapter 75 . 8/22/2014
and here i thought this story was abandoned.

Great to have it back!
stardust902 chapter 75 . 7/28/2014
epic story so far, love it! please update soon :D the suspense is killing me...
JGM16 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Vader, if you kill Riku, I'll kill you. (Somehow!)
Eric the Looney chapter 75 . 6/21/2014
Ok, sorry this took a little while to get to, but here we are. Part 1 of the great turning of the tide in the trials of the keyblade.

So, this battle marks the first inter-evil conflict since the chasers/sephiroth back in chapter 46, but also the first MAJOR battle between the 2 major forces of evil since the Olympic Colosseum. I don't know if this is a lucky break for the keyblade squad, or just bad news. However, I can't help but feel that the empire could have perhaps worked on bombarding the edges of the planet to thin the heartless ranks before landing troops. True, they wanted to get their hands on sora, but the empire possesses an inherent weakness compared with the heartless. When 1 heartless goes down, it disappears from the battle. When 1 imperial soldier goes down, he adds a soldier to the heartless ranks. While the imperials might be able to get rid of larger numbers at 1 time thanks to their All terrain armored transports, and their tie fighters are tougher than heartless wyverns, but it just feels that in trying to get the keybladers, vader's not being as good a tactician. You'd think he'd at least bring artillery to the war. Ah well. Ironically enough, the thing which would save disney castle wasn't the strength of the 9 elites, but evil self sabotaging itself with different agendas.

Speaking of self sabotage, you're clearly setting up the end of the heartless, aren't you? I mean, having Pete walk off distraught at his old home being destroyed? That's setting up a pete redemption arc that you hadn't hinted at before even when he and gantu were bumbling lackeys. Come to think of it, would maleficent and the horned king need to fight in this battle eventually as leaders of the horde of evil?

One other nitpick. you could have tied in the rinoa/squall plot a little later than you did back in the early chapters or perhaps brought it up again before this climatic moment. I mean, those of us with video game knowledge knew this was coming, but from a story point of view, it could have been handled a little better.

One thing you're definitely building up to well is the vader/sora plot. With vader joining the fray, this will lead directly to the big father moment.

And with Daisy, Mickey, Merlin and Kairi in the cornerstone spot, I can't help but wonder if merlin will seal the door to the past again, but I don't know. Minnie's royal guard is definitely going to be used later, the question of course being when. Are the imperials going to make it to the interior of the castle, showing that sometimes the mooks are necessary to protect the heroes with these knights?

Though, despite what I might bellyache about the rinoa/squall plot, your handling of Rinoa's character guilt is great work, since she knows she's done evil to try and bring about greater good, and the small moments on her nobility and sadness are actually pretty good. Although, is Nero your own creation? Or is he from a series I'm not aware of? Because an insect darkness sounds like Nero is a semi-intelligent heartless than a living being like the other tsvits? Hmm, you wonder.

Anyways, so with all these things swirling around, let's see what happens in part 2.
New regret chapter 75 . 6/18/2014
I now have regret over this fic as you have done the unthinkable and added non disney characters, i even thought this fic was good till o saw inuyasha, i skipped many many chapters and also found naruto, you had it but now you have lost your way from disney, which means you have lost your way from kingdom hearts, i will now stop reading so my view of the channel/game isnt changed, as that is what a true fan would do... nor you or your followers are true fans as you look up to this fake story
matthew collins chapter 75 . 6/17/2014
leon vs nero! empire and Disney villians fighting together! this is gonna get interesting! more chapters
1,519 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »