Reviews for Silver and Cold
noname chapter 1 . 6/12
Wow. Really insightful and sadly beautiful. Excellent job
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh wow, this story is so beautiful and so sad. You can feel the emotional rollercoaster that Dan is going through. He denies outright what happened for awhile. He takes out all his anger and rage on everyone around him and on poor Valerie. Then when he realizes what happened, all those emotions he thought were gone came crashing down on him. It started out slow at first, but the build up to the end was gloriously done. Thank you for writing this.
Raventink chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That... That was so sad. I mean, I'm actually tearing up. IT'S SO SAD I CAN'T EVEN CRY! *sniff, sniff*
MAROON STYLO chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh wow, this was really great... Deep and,well, sad (only for me).. I'm not a coward so I'll admit I acutely got a lil' emotional towards the end. I just hope I'm not the only one :/
But anyway great work!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Powerful, terribly angsty and dark-i loved it!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
O.o

That was soooo intense.

Loved all of the emotions, his despair when he realized that she was actually dead and that he needed her to still be alive.

Humans aren't indestructable, Dan. You of all people should know this...

Sapphireswimming
Opaque Prism chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was absolutely stunning! The ending was so sad and desperate and it almost made me cry. This is so amazing. You developed Dan's character through the story and made it so it wasn't just oh I killed her...five minutes later it clicks and he starts crying.

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.
chikisn2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
WOw that was really sad. i felt really bad for Dan. i almost cried but i held it.
honeybiscut93 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
i thought she would come back to life i think this would really happen if it continued that way, you captured the characters very well almost to perfection well to perfection and i loved the story without the death of course
irrationalluv08 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Every single time i read this, I cry. It's just too good.
Lady Canu chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Oh my god, that was incredible! Dan is my favourite character and i loved how you developed him in the story. Congratulations!
Selofain chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Nicely written. Just the right amount of crazy psycho mixed in.
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh my. Please. I beg you. The story you wrote about Dan Phantom and Valerie Gray, and her dieing is making me feel something I don't like. I've turned all hot and sweaty and I feel out of breath. I think this is what they call 'Full out sadness'. I have never felt this way before and I don't like it. I beg you please. Could you please send me an alternate ending through some e-mail that she is alive?

Please. I beg you.

This story ahd a major effect on me, and I give you credit as the author, now plese send me an ending that doesn't make my chest contract and hurt.
bloombaby26 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
this was really good. I liked it a lot. good job :)

~bloombaby26
Sanne-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
wow... that was amazing! and sad too