Reviews for A Lesson In Love
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
haha, this was cute; I liked the interactions between them two. my only criticism is that I feel like you kind of… forced this when you were writing it, so it feels like it's lacking emotion and detail and things like that. otherwise, nice job!
Takari01Fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Actually, I'm just happy if there was Takari and no kissing...

...or sex
Syaoran LiTsubasa Addict chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Well about this, I like it although there are some parts of the story that I can't understand, but on the other hand, its nice and wonderful... Remarkable
Daoud chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Also, little tip for TK, BREATH THROUGH YOUR NOSE!
Daoud chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was good enough for me, not very deep but it gets the job done.
Dragomir Despard chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
ooh i like, i like. Takari (Y)

very sweet.
MetallicBlueFrog chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
NO! Because they didn't exactly get together as a couple! And there wasn't any jealousy from Davis/Daisuke. ... It was good though. :)
digitalmonster911 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Damn right. I know I'm happy.
silverknight426 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was really cute! Really romantic but not complex - it was simple! I really loved this fic! Nice work!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
That was utterly incredible, and wonderfully sweet.

The perfect little fluff fic for Takeru and Hikari.

It was very well-writter, with very accurate characterization, and just the right words!

Absolutely adorable!

Bla8 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
It was amazing, so simple so amazing

that's what i love about Tk and Kari their romance is so simple so whole, so togehter, their in love, even if they dont admit it their in love...

wish all love was like that

Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aw. That was cute :)
1147694 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oh. Well. Nothing too deep but that's perfectly fine. A nice well-written fic, cute and light. There hasn't been much in terms of *good* one-shots for Takari lately, but you've proven to me there are exceptions. Good job!
Copper Hikari chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
The simplicity of this story rocked. Most takari stories have the emotional flashbacks; this is mush more realistic of kids their ages. Good job.
mysterymaiden7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
In response to your question: Of course! What more do you think we need?