Reviews for What Does Your Stomach Tell You?
Shadow22739 chapter 11 . 6/28/2020
Amazing story! Nice twist that Sanji waz at the island too, and haha that ending with Nami on the new island too, so funny!
willoffire123 chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
omg that's such a cute ending
izzywolf22 chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Thank you Sanji!
Amyand chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Waaaa!,
So cuteeee...!
I love this story so muuucccchhh..
And i couldn't stop read it from the first chapter until the end..and of course..couldn't resist not to smile at the entire story...
Totally great story..
buslimpan chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Poor Zoro, never gonna to get a private moment with Luffy! I like the story! Good work!
Druekee chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Hmm. I realize that this story was posted a very good deal long ago but I'm going to review it because there were a few aspects that I found interesting.

Firstly- the writing sucked. Not only was the overall grammar and spelling dreadful, but it was also painfully childish, as were the "drama" and the "miscommunications" so I have to assume that you were either 13 or under when you wrote this or you learned English as a secondary language. (looking on your page has at least verified the second accusation and it also seems that you have a better grasp of the language now. that's nice to see.) Not only that, but the characterization was very poor.

That being said, I found some of the themes and details included in the story to be very nice. It was like finding rubies in a pile of mud.

Now if only it didn't have such inaccurate ways of dealing with the cold hahah. It matters less about how many articles of clothing that you're wearing and more about how much body heat you have. If Zoro and Luffy had just cuddled it out the entire time they wouldn't have died- because if they did what you wrote them to do then they would've died of hypothermia the first night dare i say before the even made it to shore ahah. But I'm sure you found that out by now (although the lack of critics in your reviews is worrisome)
Silverle chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I want a monkey of Luffyness...they're cute. This story was so FREAKIN AMAZING!
Lyneel chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Ah, this fic was AWESOME! As all the things happening got me really intrested, I have finished this story in one go. It was so good! The fic is perfect in lenght (though, as always, I wouldn't mind it being much longer) and has many appetizing details to make it feel complete.

I could almost imagine and feel myslef the harsh climate of the winter island, with the penetrating cold and dreadful prospect of constant danger. One the other hand, I couldn't help but smirk along with Sanji and smile at the... "development Though the little crisis sure made me worry.

End the ending it was so funny! ;D
Al D. Baran ou Pervy Otaku chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
What a cute story :3 I would like to see more of it :) But ouh mah gawd, those boys are so slow xD Thta almost dramatic xD
JustPurple74 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
I loved it all from start to finish! That was such a cute fanfic!
TARIGARMA12 chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
I love the end of your fic it was so sweet! I hope you keep your writing it was good
Catherine chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
Wow, I likes it from the beginning to the end! It's so nice and i can so imagine that kind of story between them! ;)

Thanks!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 9 . 7/20/2008
Erm, why is Luffy referring to himself in the third person? It's a very cutesy and feminine thing to do. I mean, it's how Misa from Death Note talks. Luffy wouldn't speak like that.

The insane strength of Luffy and Zoro seems to be toned down, too. I mean, yes, any normal human would be dead after all that, but cold has never bothered Luffy. I think he said once he's never been sick, but that might just be me making stuff up. If he did it was just before the Drum Kingdom arc, when Nami came down with the fever.

Zoro being unconscious after tangling with some bears without his sword is understandable. Especially if they're still on the Merry. Is this before or after the Skypia arc?

I'm not judging you by this story, of course. I understand the thing is two years old. xD I'm sure you've improved heaps in two years.
Werewolfling chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
I enjoyed the story, but a little more consistancy would've been nice. The up/down, hurt/healthy, fed/hungry, angry/happy, etc, it got old. If I wrote it, I'd look back over it and try to make it a little more linear.
PheonixShadow chapter 11 . 11/5/2007
whoo hoo! sweet! poor Zoro and Luffy, no privacy for some "fun" /wink wink.../ they are so cute together! ;)cheers mate!