Reviews for Memory Blank, Again
Mitchie chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
This is very very bad Danny nuuuu UR Name is Danny FENTON not masters!
ilovemyboys chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Very compelling! Can't wait for more!
PercyJacksonWillKickYourButt chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
O.O
Inuyashiisawesome chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Please update soon. This is à really good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
this is so angsty i love it! i think if they hadcontined the series this should be an episode it would mke total sense! i love it!love it!love it!please continue.
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Do you plan on continuing this?
Jessica01 chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
How is he going to get out of this?
gothangel12345 chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
This DOES thiks on the desesperation on me to keep reading! I need to see more!

GothAngel and proud of it!

(current member of WUAC)

check profile to see what it is
Tech-Man chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Very nice. I likle how you thickened the plot so to speak. Update soon I have to know more.
Hidden Page chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
THIS IS GOOD!
Linds the Stupid chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Yay he can't remember a thing if I ended up in a situation like that but could still remember stuff in the middle of the night i'd steal the big TV and run home lol.
Purple Mystic chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
EVIL VLAD! Update Soon! Hope your finals go well! Poor Danny... T_T If he enjoys beening Vlad;s son, he must be kooky! Update Soon...
bluename chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Hahahaha Daniel Masters XDD it sounds so wierd, but yet so funny, Danny was like WTF? he is my father o_O?

Good you updated :D I will be waiting for another, so till mext chapter, my best wishes

-bluename
AisLyng99 chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Danny is subtly being turned over to the dark side! 0.0 I hope Sam and Tucker fin him before things get worse. This was good, short, but good. Can't wait for the next chapter. Ciao!
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Daniel Masters? Why does that sound familiar? oh yeah because it's from another fic where Vlad adopts Danny, heh.

Oh boy is Vlad gonna get his ass kicked big time once Danny gets his memory back.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.