Reviews for Vive, L'Amour !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Great story, sad it hasn't been updated in years.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
So rare to find a good femslash story that doesn't have Hermione and Ginny together.

Where are the good fics where a female Harry goes for Ginny. Or anyone of the other willing and a available girls at their impressive school.
XxJabberjayxX chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Nice, I like it so far. :) The only thing is, I didn't understand a word of the French... can you add subtitles or something? Lol. Still, though, good job. :)
EllaSallyRose chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
can you plaese update this i want to read more
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Brilliant and please update soon thanks.
RanKuro chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Very nice fanfic, i haven't seen a gabrielle and ginny fanfic before until now. i also liked the fact that you incorporated some french i can now use the 'i am practicing my french' excuse to read fanfics -. I really hope you update soon.
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
this was pretty interesting and cool to read, its a bit sad that you never finished it or updated it...
ER-Lairdess chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Lovely, short, and sweet. It's like eating little bits of candy: nice, pleasant, and leaves a good taste in your mouth. Can't wait for more.
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Interesting. Update soon.
1010'jin chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
I'm really not one to talk, but let me just say-this fic? You absolutely must continue it. It's simply fantastic. I've read it before, but I really wanted to review it.
Clarisse Canova chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
hei ! :)

that was really cute. i really liked it.

i can't wait for the next chapter :D i hope that it doesn't take too long to update, so good luck with the ideas and everything ! hahahaah. i really want to know what will happen with them :)

it is a really uncommon pairing. but it sounds cute, hahahaha, it was funny because i was looking for some fics here and then the pairing popped in my head. pity that it only has two fics with them :T

i really liked it ! :)

very original ;D really :D

Elestren chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
I'm loving the random bits of French stuck in there. This is great and I can't wait to read more.
f00f00 chapter 3 . 9/8/2007