Reviews for Letters
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh my gosh. It's like the mix of all the pairings Kurama gets chucked into... Although the last one is new. Haha. Awesome job!

-D101
Eggynn chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Woooowza. Yes, yes, yes and again, yes. Just too perfect for words, the letters were all so... perfect. The second one, mostly - I think I've heard of that girl somewhere before :

Awesome job, yo~
BookWormSara chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
HAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh this has got to be the funniest thing i've read about Shiori! I'm definitely favoriting great job by the way. *snickers*
black.maple.tree chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
LOL this just screams "YOU," doesn't it? The way you write BTW, in the third letter, you wrote in italics, but forgot to un-italicize the narrative between, "Shiori growled, insulted and irritated"

And now I am done. And I noticed your profile says updated in March? So are you not blocked from the site anymore?

This is Olivia, btw, LOL if you couldn't tell. See ya~ XD
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Oh geez! This was priceless~! I loved it!
The Celestial Anachronism chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
LOL! Very cute and sort of scary in a way. Poor Shiori having to deal with all of that!
I am Best chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
The last letter has "Shiori growled, insulted and irritated" italicized. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not.

Anyhow, I adore this story. Short, sweet, and absolutely hilarious! I wasn't expecting this, as I believe someone else pointed out. Also, the line - "maybe scar his mind enough that he’d keep away from both genders" - made my day. It complimented the final line exceptionally well. Horrah for Shiori's motherly ways.

Love your story,

~Muse
Lil miss Komugi chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Funny, vey funny. Keep up the good work.
SXB chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Very well done!
crazykitsune17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wow. I am SO glad this didn't turn out to be what I thought it was. For a minute, I thought you were serious!

Hahaha, I laughed my ass off at this. I really don't know what else to say other than I thought it was hilarious, especially the letter from Katsuya Toki. I can't tell you HOW many times I've come across other fanfic that have the Amazing Color-Changing Eyes Kitsune Sue. Ahh, thank you for ridiculing such a species. Nice job.

*~*~*crazykitsune17*~*~*