Reviews for Confessions Of A Broken Heart
morallygreydesi chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Please do continue soon...I like your story a lot..
Lies-Taste-Sweeter-Than-Truth chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
You haven't updated in a while, so I'm not really sure if you'll read this... but... it's good. I'm extremely confused, but the end of this chapter especially... very dramatic. I hope you keep writing.
Dizi 85 chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
what the hell does "omg, i less then 3ed" mean?

anyways, i liked this chapter, can twait to see whre this is going!
LadyAlmondstar chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
Hey loved this chapter! n thanks 4 the mention :):)

Aw poor Draco, he seemed to be finding it hard to put his feelings into words. Love the way you write Draco as being quite possesive, often in fics people forget that side of his character. and lol to silly Harry! I really want them to find Hermione in the end but I think she might be dead. Can't wait for next chapter :)
DCoD chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
Hmm.. so Draco got Hermione, some way, some how. Indeed, the way a person was raised cannot so easily be changed, and you can totally understand where Hermione is coming from. She likes (lusts? loves?) Draco, and it seems to cause her more pain than not because of Draco's narrowed views.

On the other side of the coin, Draco's got it right, too. With Hermione shattering all his earlier ideas about muggleborns and anyone else not pureblood, he's not sure what anything is or means now. Now, if only he could get her to believe he loves her..

Haha.. overanalyzing the memory part, heh. Love the part with Draco bargaining, then crossing his fingers. There's the Draco we know and love! It should be interesting to see what the two men find in Hermione's books... which, btw, holy crapload of books on the Golden Trio! Wow!

Wonder what that journal entry is about..?

Update soon, can't wait for more to this story! :D
Drakulya chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
M, very good. Even better than I'd initially expected. You portrayed Draco and Harry in a rather unique way, and it works great! :D

~Drakulya
Drakulya chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
I like this! Lol. Especially the flashback at the beginning, that was touching. It's unusual to find a fic that involves a cane-using Draco *dies inside at the imagery* but nevertheless I still managed to enjoy this chapter. Good work, I'm going to check out the rest of this story now. XD

Update soon! :O

~Drakulya
irockupurple chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
Very unique story...love it :)
xHarryxPotterx chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
lol
Isabella120 chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
amazing job!

it's a little confusing but you have an amazing writing style.

hermione is dead? harry and draco are trying to read her diary to find her? Sorry a little confused but i love your story none the less!

Please Update soon!

IS.
DCoD chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Wow. Quite an interesting chapter. I love that Draco decided to turn around, dump out the love potion, and decide to try to win Hermione's heart the old fashioned way. Definitely a more mature, less Slytherin approach, but respectable nonetheless.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
LadyAlmondstar chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
heyy, by the way this is ele. WO! Loved this chapter, I feel really sorry for Draco, he really really liked Hermione, is she actually dead? Liked the diary entry.
xHarryxPotterx chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
is Hermione actually dead?Cool story!
FaBAMF chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
oh my god this is so good
ele chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
LOVE IT!

Lots of suspence - very good and I can't wait to read more.

Please update soon.

ps im guessing they're actually a bit younger than 80...more 50?