Reviews for The Battousai's Return
Kinsutenekochan chapter 7 . 7/7
This is really interesting, but im worried that it seems to end here. On one hand, it is a good ending spot, but on the other, I kinda want to know what might happen. Anyway, great job, keep it up and thank you!
kenkaofan chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
updateee please
when kenshin and kaoru going to meet again?
kenkaofan chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
When will update?
darkryubaby chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Good for you Koaru. I allays hated reading stories were Misao betrays Koaru and Kaoru forgives her. That's stupid and unrealistic. They're not even real friendly in the anime so I don't understand peoples need to keep them friendly. Even if Koaru joins them, I hope she never forgives her, cause to me, friendship is made up of pure trust. You can fuck up every now and then, but that type of betrayal makes you lower than the smallest speck of ant shit in the dirtiest place on earth.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Oooh.. Very kinky. Cuffed to the bed. Tsk2.. A really interesting way to start a relationship..XD

Katsura was sort of disappointing.. He sounded like he wet his pants.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is going to be a challenging start for Kenshin.. XD
WeepingRain chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
This was good. I hope you finish it.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Another amazing fic that hasn't seen the light of day! You must update! (Please?) XD
Crimsondeath chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I've have just finished reading through what you have written for this story, and am very impressed. I like the depth of the characters and the slight twists that have been applied to the original. I hope to be able to read more of this story in the near future and wish you luck in continuing to write a well constructed and edited story.
SRAS9 chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Fantastic like all your other fanfics!

I'm very curious to know how the story will continue now because it seems as youhave just finished a part of the story and now we will enter in another part where Kaoru will no longer see her uncle as a "saint" and doubts and questions will surface.

Excelent work! Please update soon!
rosewolf44 chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
aww that last bit was sweet

keep it up
constant boredom chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
omg this was AWESOME! Amazing story! I just started reading chapter one a whie ago and couldn't stop reading! This has to be the most well written and suspenseful kenshin fic I've read so far X3 Please update soon! I can't wait to see what Kenshin does next!
mo chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
this plot's really got me going!

i'm dying to see waht happens next

i'm thinking kaoru's gonna take it into her own hands and look for kenshin?

hehe i hope so!

update soon please :)
Brukaoru chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Good plot, good writing, very good story! Hope you continue it!
tam chapter 2 . 12/11/2008