Reviews for You Are Everything I Never Knew I Always Wanted
December Jeffries1 chapter 8 . 9/4
It is a shame that your not continuing this story. It is a incredible story. I love the fact that they are best friends that obviously are in love with each other.
This book sucks dick. Logan should've been in love with Rory!
PuppiesRCute chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is a reall great story. I hope that someday you find the time to come back and finish it.
Aurore chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
OMG I want a happy end please ! :)
roganforever chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
I have been reading these for about two years and I just stumbled upon this one! I love it so much! I hope that sometime soon you come back and write for it. You have me hooked! I really want rory and logan to come together in this story! Maybe Rory could bond with Louisa a little more and I think that if we could see logan having a breakdown and rory being there to support him that the story would be ten times more awesome! Pretty please with a cherry on top update this story!
Julie Sue chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
ohh I know you are on hiatus but I am loving this story PLEASE oh please finish it! its sooooooooo good and I need to know what happens!
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
ahhh soo precious! loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
holy cow! ahhh whats goin to happen!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhh soo good!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
ahhhhhhhhh Logan is perfect! I cant wait to see where this goes BUT I know its not finished :0( but I am hopping maybe one day! :)) LOL this story is very good soo far!

ahhhh peter is not happy :0(
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
ahhhh she and he are soo sweet! i loves it! ;)) YAYYYYYYYy and wow Colin! BIG timer gift! ;)
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
why would he keep it from her! ahhh soo they were friends and only frindds...HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cant wait to see where this goes?
jmoran319 chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
I have really enjoyed reading these 8 chapters and I hope you will cone back to this story so Logan and Rory
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Update? Soon? Please? Thanks! :)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
Omg. i'm loving it. please keep going. i don't really like peter. :P great job though.