Reviews for You Are Everything I Never Knew I Always Wanted
PuppiesRCute chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is a reall great story. I hope that someday you find the time to come back and finish it.
Aurore chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
OMG I want a happy end please ! :)
roganforever chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
I have been reading these for about two years and I just stumbled upon this one! I love it so much! I hope that sometime soon you come back and write for it. You have me hooked! I really want rory and logan to come together in this story! Maybe Rory could bond with Louisa a little more and I think that if we could see logan having a breakdown and rory being there to support him that the story would be ten times more awesome! Pretty please with a cherry on top update this story!
Julie Sue chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
ohh I know you are on hiatus but I am loving this story PLEASE oh please finish it! its sooooooooo good and I need to know what happens!
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
ahhh soo precious! loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
holy cow! ahhh whats goin to happen!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhh soo good!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
ahhhhhhhhh Logan is perfect! I cant wait to see where this goes BUT I know its not finished :0( but I am hopping maybe one day! :)) LOL this story is very good soo far!

ahhhh peter is not happy :0(
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
ahhhh she and he are soo sweet! i loves it! ;)) YAYYYYYYYy and wow Colin! BIG timer gift! ;)
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
why would he keep it from her! ahhh soo they were friends and only frindds...HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cant wait to see where this goes?
jmoran319 chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
I have really enjoyed reading these 8 chapters and I hope you will cone back to this story so Logan and Rory
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Update? Soon? Please? Thanks! :)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
Omg. i'm loving it. please keep going. i don't really like peter. :P great job though.
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
Oh I love it! Love mature Logan, love his daughter, love Logan and Rory. Hate Peter. Hate the fight. Make them fix it. THey need to fix it. Now. It's one in the morning and I stayed up to read your story. That's why my review is less than constructive but I couldn't not let you know that I love it. Because I do. Update soon please.
sedlakova chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
yeah, a nice swift kick in the butt! well done, puca!

although i had to admit, i skipped the long paragraph about peter. it was all crammed together, as well as being about peter. i'm sorry i'm lazy! (and of course, don't like peter all that much!)