Reviews for Eternal:
La Lune chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Interesting premise, but this is truly a story in dire need of editing. Typos abound and flows are broken, making the reading of this work rather confusing.
StarCrumble chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
Odd chapter. I'm sure Endymion was with Berly the whole night then Serena with Edward and her children. Now, the question is..how did she ended up with Endymion?
StarCrumble chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
This chapter made me go online. And I was just enjoying it in my mobile phone. Anyways, was this story a crossover? Sailor Moon with a hint of Twilight? Cause somehow I was confused when I saw Edward and Jacob's name.

Just finished reading Chapter 7, and I hope Serena is not wanting to be with this Edward just because she hated his kind. I very much like Serena and Endymion getting back together.

And liking to see how the twins turns out to be.
Brizzy chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
ok... how did she go from being at the festival with edward to endy's bed? and when did he find out about the children?
Brizzy chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
I love your story, but I am confused. I reread from the chapter where the ball started, but I can't find out when Endymion figured out that Serena's kids are his. Can you help me? Thank you in advance.
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
Ahhhh, you scared me there for a minute! I really thought you weren't going to continue with the story. Way to keep me on my toes! Well I'll go and read the next story.
mangamania chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
some of it is hard to understand what you are saying, be sure to check your grammar.
MyGuardianAngel'10 chapter 15 . 7/9/2010
WOOOW!

i started to read eternal reunion first so i was sorta lost

but now i get it sorta is she still reborn as a lunarian or a human

i never would have though i would get this addicted to this story

VAmpire x Salior Moon nothing beats that
applenica chapter 15 . 5/23/2010
oh no..no...no! it's so sad and tragic.

so this is the end? you write the sequel?

if serena awake, she doesnt remember anything about darien and her kids? please update soon.
Nikitamjo chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
OMG!

Serena is so stuuupid lol

LOVE IT
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 14 . 5/15/2010
SERENAXDARIEN 4EVER!

i wonder wat will happen next
applenica chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
hi! i'm your new reader.

i like your story.

what happen with serena?

please update soon.
PinkSlytherin chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
thanks for the update! i hope serenity is fine!
Meyoukey chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
Keep adding morer!I love this fan fic!