Reviews for Friendship
micetea chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
This was such a great story and so sad. I hope it helped you out to write it. You could tell how personal it was to you by how the characters talked to each other and as much as I love happy endings I just couldn't see it happening here.

hanakisa chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
this is soo cool i love this pairing i just recently got into it!lol anyway great story!
kute-kat509 chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
woah i remeber reading this a long while ago (btw hope u feel better after what happened, good things happen to good ppl, right?) and i thought it was the greates ever but i always wondered about the ending. now that i see it, well 2 of them actually, and i am satisfied at both. not sure which one is better tho lol :P FAVING!
Myra2003 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This is my first time reading this story and I'm all ready hooked. I love the conflict and how well you are writing it. It is so emotional and good. Please continue soon!

bloodlustphyco chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
NO YOU CAN'T JUST STOP IT THERE! ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod! you totally have to finish this! im gonna die not knowing what happens! really im like crying right now! but you really are a good writer!...i think this is one of the best HousexWilson fanfic i have read the past two days...and believe me...when your sick in bed all day thats really saying something! but really you are a good writer keep writing yer really great!
SilverHowler chapter 5 . 8/20/2008

I just want to say that I really liked this fic, and I'm sorry about your friend and how it all ended. I think it was a really good choice to end the fic where you did, 'cause if you'd just let them get together again it would have been just like every other fic on the same theme, where everything ends in happy, flowers-and-hearts-and-glittery-effects-crying-and-hugging-happily-ever-after-scenes. Puh. *Gasping for breath*

I've been in a situation similar to yours, although I was the depressed one, and my friend abandoned me 'cause she got some new, "cooler and happier" friends and frankly didn't have the time to bother about me anymore. She didn't even give me a warning, it was just over a night she decided to dump me and hang out with the others instead. You could probably guess that I was completely clueless when I went up to her and said "good morning" and only got a cold stare.

For weeks I tried to find out why she didn't want to be my friend any longer, and I was prepared to fix anything I might've done wrong, but apparently it wasn't my fault at all. She just decided she didn't like me anymore, and that was that.

Thankfully, I'm not depressed anymore, and I've got new, wonderful friends. I just wish things didn't have to end like that, 'cause even though it was a couple of years ago now, I still miss her.

Thanks for writing such a good fic, and I hope you're always on the sunny side of life.

the Three-Tailed Spirit Fox

(P.S. I'm not a native English speaker, so I hope you forgive any mistakes. )
Demain Matin chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
wow, that's a nice story... well I mean, well-written, because it is sad that it's based somewhat on your life. But I'm glad you now got over it. I loved how the chapters were long, but not too long and how we could feel Wilson's emotions. Awesome!

Demain Matin
Kazuki Landen chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Argh! That's evil. Although I like to think that they ended up together, because I always love a happy ending.

I'm glad you're happier now, although it sucks that you were hurt so badly - hope things work out better in the future.
Chameron4ever chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Before I actually get into the review, I just need to say... OMG AN UPDATE YESYESYES! Ok I'm done now. :) Seriously, I was starting to think this was abandoned. I like the ending, btw... leaves stuff to the imagination. One little grammar thing (I am obsessed with grammar)... at one point Cameron says "He’s loosing weight" when she should actually be saying "He's losing weight." Other than that, I loved everything... great update to a great fic. :) I definitely won't turn you in for the AN at the end... it was nice that you were willing to share your personal connection with the readers... and I can sympathize with the beginning because I also started out in season 2 as a House/Stacey shipper. (Oh the shame) ;)Great job.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
oh u naughty thing!

leaving off there!

magster88 chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
This is so good! I just read it all in one go. I can't wait for the next part!
Dragonland chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
I knew it! I knew you'd leave it at a cliff hanger, and drive me mental! Oy! I'm impressed at this story. From the one shot beginning to where you've led it. The pit of my stomach has felt fear and sadness. And even tears have slid out of my tear ducts. So, you must be doing something right. I'm curious of how you plan on wrapping this up. But I guess I'll have to be patient and put this story on alert...
B.A.D.Child chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
O please cuntinue please please please please
yukiisahottie chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
wait that is the end no please continue and i dont kn if u are cause i don't understand the sstatement u made in the beg about 2 chs and all that stuff but please do continue i wasn't enev at the end and i was almost crying just imagining what house was going to stupidly do to wilson *tear*
Bio-Hazard-XIII chapter 3 . 10/23/2007

No, Wilson, No! What are you doing? Why are you calling Stacy? No! Bad idea! I know it!

. . .

please post. cliffhangers make me cry inside. my heart is broken.