Reviews for Instruction In Youth
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
That was very clever and sweet! I enjoyed reading.
Thegreypoet chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This one made me laugh. And I learnt something too. Thanks for posting it.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
while proverbs are good i do not believe attempting to teach them all in one day is a good idea, especially when many require a complexity of experience not found in a 12-13 yr old, even a well brought up and smart 12-13 yr old. Ultimately, this one was not amusing in the slightest (not sure why thats even the genre?). So, yay, nice try but I didn't like this one.
shine lots chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
i like it
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Why, that last one seems to work for an other friendship just as well -

It was fun to read this story and I belive the readers learned something as well XD
Emily chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
HA! My Dad does the very same thing Legolas does: if I don't get up, he flips my mattress. It's very annoying. I can empathize with Estel. : )

Good story; I can't believe Elrond made them go into the library and study all those proverbs Legolas just spent a whole day quoting to Estel! : )
Virodeil chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Hee... I love your funny end notes. :)

I love how you put the proverbs into place too. I wish I knew as much proverbs to make it worth a one-shot. But well. *shrug* The story was interesting; but I wonder, why did the journey home was more chaotic than the way going to the river? LOL ;D

The ending was hilarious - in a way! Two proverbs from Elrond! Woot! And the closure was a proverb too! It's cool to me.

10/10
Under.a.floorboard.world chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Very funny. One of the few Legolas-including fics that actually manage to make him sound like the cannon Legolas without missing the opportunity to make a fun story out of it!

And the Estel-Legolas-Elrond interaction was great :P Plus, the proverbs were very fitting, too. Great job!
flyfloyd chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
hehehe, seems like estel finally had a small amount of fun in his lessons

don't let the spider eat me! D: I have arachnophobia! *cowers in corner*
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
brilliant!
Dizzles the Dizzy chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I thought this was rather amusing!

That took me sixty six seconds! haha!
iko chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I love it... it's simply amazing and so cute :)
fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I am witing this for fear of being fed to spider. I like the way that unlike many other writers (who frustrate me greatly)you portray Legolas as wise instead of a bimbo. Big Fan KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Mirime93 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Aww...] I liked that. Humorous and cute, proverbs were awesome too and loved the ending *hugs!*
lotrelves chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Ha. That was funny. I'm going to read your next great story.