Reviews for When A Hero Falls
majorsal chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
great fic!

LOVED the ending especially!

i'm such a sap...

thank you!
pain in the mikta chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Wonderful story! Action, emotion, angst: everything's there and beautifully wooven together! Bravo!
thorbuddy chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Cool! I liked it a lot!
Thanks for writning and sharing this story!

Greetings

thorbuddy
pain in the mikta chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Wonderful fic: lots of action. lots of angst, lots of luv ! ;-)

Bravo !
Neiths Arrow chapter 10 . 10/26/2006
Excellent story! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You kept the characters in character . I'm hoping to read something else from you in the future.
LCTC chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
Aw...loved it! Very sweet ending! :) Write more soon please! :)

~LCTC
DeniseM chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
Loved this story, great ending. I take it that Jack and Sam did get married.
Goddess.Nefertiti chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
This was such a great story...Sama nd jack aw made my heart jump. And The mix in DV ship is awesome!
blinkey chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
I just finished the story and I gotta say it is one of the best I have read in a long time and I read alot of fanfiction. You have everyones character down so well I could picture it perfectly. I loved that you gave the readers that in character portrayal of Jack and Sam but that you took us beyond what we ever got to see on the show, which of course is why we read fanfiction. I am so glad I discovered your writing. I look forward to the next story. Thanks by the way for the heads up about the update. I now am on the story alert list.
MeadowUndertown chapter 10 . 10/23/2006
Hey, i just want to say that i fookin love this story and the vids to go with it!, nice work!.x
GateSeeker2 chapter 10 . 10/23/2006
Hate to see this story come to an end...loved the adventure/missions...nice flair and pacing for the action/intrigue...looking forward to your next story...loved Sam's line...Sam said quietly. “If I try and take her now there will be crying and screaming and carrying on like you’ve never seen before. I hate when he wakes the baby that way.”
scarletwitch0 chapter 10 . 10/22/2006
Sweet!
Starlover1990 chapter 10 . 10/22/2006
Great last chapter...really liked it how you solved it all...and the epilogue was excellent:) well done!
PatriciaS chapter 10 . 10/22/2006
Brilliant story and a very good last chapter, Thanks for taking time and sharing. Looking forward to any other coming up.
samandjackshipper chapter 10 . 10/22/2006
oh my god... i've got tears in my eyes. that was such a beautiful ending. i loved it so much! You have such talent and i have loved reading every chapter. This was a PERFECT ending, EXACTLY how i want Stargate to end!